Jay Atkinson writes that President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden ought to provide their tax returns going back 10 years in order to have Mitt Romney do the same (Readers' Forum, Aug. 22). Atkinson was probably unaware that the president has provided his tax returns going back to 2000, and the vice president to 1998. These are publicly available for viewing at www.taxhistory.org by clicking on the "Presidential Tax Returns" link on the left.
This took me approximately one minute to find, including the time it took me to walk from the newspaper to my computer.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 109
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45