Jay Atkinson writes that President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden ought to provide their tax returns going back 10 years in order to have Mitt Romney do the same (Readers' Forum, Aug. 22). Atkinson was probably unaware that the president has provided his tax returns going back to 2000, and the vice president to 1998. These are publicly available for viewing at www.taxhistory.org by clicking on the "Presidential Tax Returns" link on the left.
This took me approximately one minute to find, including the time it took me to walk from the newspaper to my computer.
- In our opinion: The breach between mass...
- David Blankenhorn: Overcoming the blindness...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- Drew Clark: Deeply felt religious faith, of...
- Letter: Excess political science
- Letter: 'Kate's Law'
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Speaker of...
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second... 88
- In our opinion: The breach between mass... 54
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 51
- Letter: Greater security 51
- Letter: Our French Revolution 30
- Letter: Excess political science 30
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil... 26
- Letter: Kill off expansion 25