SEOUL, South Korea — Police say a man wielding a knife has injured four people in the third such rampage in South Korea in less than a week.
A police officer says the man attacked his victims Wednesday in Seoul's Yeouido area. He says a 30-year-old surnamed Kim was arrested and none of the injuries was life-threatening. Another officer said two victims worked with Kim previously.
Both officers declined to be named or provide more details because the investigation has just begun. They say the man's motive was unclear.
Another man was arrested after cutting or stabbing eight people Saturday at a subway station just outside of Seoul. And another attacker killed one person and injured four Tuesday in a city south of Seoul. Such rampages have been rare in South Korea.
- 2 cops in New York City ambushed, fatally...
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,...
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by to watch
- 9 films advance in Oscars shortlist for best...
- 'Hobbit' goes out on top with $90.6 million...
- What people never mention when they talk...
- Christmas 1914: The day even WWI showed humanity
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 16
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 16
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 8