SEOUL, South Korea — Police say a man wielding a knife has injured four people in the third such rampage in South Korea in less than a week.
A police officer says the man attacked his victims Wednesday in Seoul's Yeouido area. He says a 30-year-old surnamed Kim was arrested and none of the injuries was life-threatening. Another officer said two victims worked with Kim previously.
Both officers declined to be named or provide more details because the investigation has just begun. They say the man's motive was unclear.
Another man was arrested after cutting or stabbing eight people Saturday at a subway station just outside of Seoul. And another attacker killed one person and injured four Tuesday in a city south of Seoul. Such rampages have been rare in South Korea.
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- University of Phoenix founder dies, leaving...
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- A New York Times article said Michael Brown...
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- UN: Ebola cases could eventually reach 20,000
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death...
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately at...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 33
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- 10 things to know about corporate... 27
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 24
- Obama back at White House after summer... 17
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14