SEOUL, South Korea — Police say a man wielding a knife has injured four people in the third such rampage in South Korea in less than a week.
A police officer says the man attacked his victims Wednesday in Seoul's Yeouido area. He says a 30-year-old surnamed Kim was arrested and none of the injuries was life-threatening. Another officer said two victims worked with Kim previously.
Both officers declined to be named or provide more details because the investigation has just begun. They say the man's motive was unclear.
Another man was arrested after cutting or stabbing eight people Saturday at a subway station just outside of Seoul. And another attacker killed one person and injured four Tuesday in a city south of Seoul. Such rampages have been rare in South Korea.
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an...
- After 1st Ebola case in NYC, 3 others...
- California orders churches, others to pay for...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 3 in critical condition after school shooting...
- Guantanamo prisoners in protest over women...
- White House fence jumper charged with assault
- Threat to break isolation in Liberia over food
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 116
- California orders churches, others to... 25
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 23
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 19
- Chairman of Becket Fund for Religious... 11
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- This type of high school can increase... 8
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an... 8