One issue that concerns me about our community is the litter. The other day my mother's tire popped, so we pulled over. I was so sad to see all of the litter.
If people don't throw litter on the ground and keep it until they can throw it away at home, the world would be a better place.
The other day I picked up litter at the park. It really made me happy to help the environment.
West Valley City
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- In our opinion: Don't delay saving for...
- Letter: Where's Al Gore?
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Letter: Floundering economy
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Letter: American billionaires 38
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 36
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- Letter: Golden goose 31