One issue that concerns me about our community is the litter. The other day my mother's tire popped, so we pulled over. I was so sad to see all of the litter.
If people don't throw litter on the ground and keep it until they can throw it away at home, the world would be a better place.
The other day I picked up litter at the park. It really made me happy to help the environment.
West Valley City
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 72
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 56
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 32
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 25
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 23
- George F. Will: America’s welfare... 22