One issue that concerns me about our community is the litter. The other day my mother's tire popped, so we pulled over. I was so sad to see all of the litter.
If people don't throw litter on the ground and keep it until they can throw it away at home, the world would be a better place.
The other day I picked up litter at the park. It really made me happy to help the environment.
West Valley City
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- On second thought
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 47
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27