Have you checked your license plate lately to see if the month sticker is legible? I make sure my registration is renewed every year but I never really pay attention to that month sticker — the one I got from the state when the car was first licensed only three years ago. I may not have paid any attention to it, but Salt Lake City parking enforcement did. It's faded to the point where you can't read the month, so I got ticketed. Not for illegal parking, mind you, but for having a sticker issued by the state which has faded.
If you are headed downtown you might want to check to see if that sticker is still readable. Or, like me, maybe you will decide that going downtown just isn't worth the hassle.
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 29
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28