Have you checked your license plate lately to see if the month sticker is legible? I make sure my registration is renewed every year but I never really pay attention to that month sticker — the one I got from the state when the car was first licensed only three years ago. I may not have paid any attention to it, but Salt Lake City parking enforcement did. It's faded to the point where you can't read the month, so I got ticketed. Not for illegal parking, mind you, but for having a sticker issued by the state which has faded.
If you are headed downtown you might want to check to see if that sticker is still readable. Or, like me, maybe you will decide that going downtown just isn't worth the hassle.
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 43
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 30