Have you checked your license plate lately to see if the month sticker is legible? I make sure my registration is renewed every year but I never really pay attention to that month sticker — the one I got from the state when the car was first licensed only three years ago. I may not have paid any attention to it, but Salt Lake City parking enforcement did. It's faded to the point where you can't read the month, so I got ticketed. Not for illegal parking, mind you, but for having a sticker issued by the state which has faded.
If you are headed downtown you might want to check to see if that sticker is still readable. Or, like me, maybe you will decide that going downtown just isn't worth the hassle.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 84
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 71
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 49
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 41
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33