Have you checked your license plate lately to see if the month sticker is legible? I make sure my registration is renewed every year but I never really pay attention to that month sticker — the one I got from the state when the car was first licensed only three years ago. I may not have paid any attention to it, but Salt Lake City parking enforcement did. It's faded to the point where you can't read the month, so I got ticketed. Not for illegal parking, mind you, but for having a sticker issued by the state which has faded.
If you are headed downtown you might want to check to see if that sticker is still readable. Or, like me, maybe you will decide that going downtown just isn't worth the hassle.
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- This year's most popular editorials
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report didn't...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 30
- Letter: Police not the problem 24
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 23
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move... 21