Have you checked your license plate lately to see if the month sticker is legible? I make sure my registration is renewed every year but I never really pay attention to that month sticker — the one I got from the state when the car was first licensed only three years ago. I may not have paid any attention to it, but Salt Lake City parking enforcement did. It's faded to the point where you can't read the month, so I got ticketed. Not for illegal parking, mind you, but for having a sticker issued by the state which has faded.
If you are headed downtown you might want to check to see if that sticker is still readable. Or, like me, maybe you will decide that going downtown just isn't worth the hassle.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 47
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 38
- Capitalism and the common good:... 37
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 36