Letter: If Mitt Romney has to show tax returns, then President Obama should have to as well
If the Democrats want Mitt Romney to show tax returns back 10 years, then it ought to be "tit for tat." Let President Barack Obama and Joe Biden provide theirs as a sign of good faith. Only then would I believe this is not just another stunt prior to the elections.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- My view: Women’s equality — 95...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- Letter: 20th-century achievements
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do with...
- Letter: Appalling attitude 84
- George F. Will: Immigration-related... 57
- Letter: Big money in politics 44
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 43
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 39
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 38
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 34