Letter: If Mitt Romney has to show tax returns, then President Obama should have to as well
If the Democrats want Mitt Romney to show tax returns back 10 years, then it ought to be "tit for tat." Let President Barack Obama and Joe Biden provide theirs as a sign of good faith. Only then would I believe this is not just another stunt prior to the elections.
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 30