Letter: If Mitt Romney has to show tax returns, then President Obama should have to as well
If the Democrats want Mitt Romney to show tax returns back 10 years, then it ought to be "tit for tat." Let President Barack Obama and Joe Biden provide theirs as a sign of good faith. Only then would I believe this is not just another stunt prior to the elections.
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Letter: A worldwide message
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- Letter: No end in sight
- In our opinion: Becky Lockhart's tributes are...
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the Union...
- A. Scott Anderson: Taking Utah into Top 10...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Obama's broadband... 36
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 34
- Letter: Not so lazy 33
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31