In the Readers' Forum, Orval Wilson opines, "We should not spend money on prisons, we should build more schools" (Aug. 20). Where do we house the people who would perhaps attack his daughter while on the way to school?
What You May Have Missed
- Letter: Act with love, not fear
- In our opinion: Utah is abundantly richer for...
- Derek B. Miller: Stop playing politics with...
- Michael Gerson: The Trump effect on the GOP...
- My view: Bring back the blacksmith: A case...
- Doug Robinson: The Iron Lady of Utah
- Letter: The truly needy
- Letter: Board member resignation