In the Readers' Forum, Orval Wilson opines, "We should not spend money on prisons, we should build more schools" (Aug. 20). Where do we house the people who would perhaps attack his daughter while on the way to school?
What You May Have Missed
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- In our opinion: House bill would expedite...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 83
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 72
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination... 30