Emilio Morenatti, Associated Press
Why all the attention about the shootings in Colorado? Sure, it is a terrible thing. But many weeks we lose more soldiers than that and hardly hear anything about their lives and their families in the news. How about equal time for the brave men and women who are fighting for freedom?
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Letter: We can do better
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 58
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 38
- Letter: We can do better 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- Letter: Pledge for respect 25
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 25