Emilio Morenatti, Associated Press
Why all the attention about the shootings in Colorado? Sure, it is a terrible thing. But many weeks we lose more soldiers than that and hardly hear anything about their lives and their families in the news. How about equal time for the brave men and women who are fighting for freedom?
Salt Lake City
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Lois M. Collins: School start times are...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Same-sex...
- Letter: Police brutality
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 76
- Letter: Police brutality 56
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 27
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs... 26
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 25
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's... 23
- In our opinion: To be vigilant,... 23