Emilio Morenatti, Associated Press
Why all the attention about the shootings in Colorado? Sure, it is a terrible thing. But many weeks we lose more soldiers than that and hardly hear anything about their lives and their families in the news. How about equal time for the brave men and women who are fighting for freedom?
Salt Lake City
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- My view: Voting member's perspective on the...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- Letters: Founders' values
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked... 21