SALT LAKE CITY — The Obama Administration is ordering $3 million that went unspent on previous Utah road projects be freed for other construction around the state.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood's announcement Friday is part of a nationwide call to spend $473 million in unused funds that were tied to specific infrastructure projects between 2003 and 2006.
— Associated Press
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 20
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14