Our take: Buzzfeed reporter, BYU graduate and LDS Church member McKay Coppins is part of the national press corps that travels with Mitt Romney on the campaign trail. On Sunday morning, Romney attended church at an LDS ward in New Hampshire. Here's Coppins' account of the meeting.
A little after 10:00 a.m. on Sunday morning, Mitt Romney got out of a black SUV with his wife, greeted a couple in the parking lot, and walked into a Mormon chapel to take their seats with a small congregation of wealthy vacationers and native New Hampshirites.
And I followed him in.
- 50 things you might not know about 15 of your...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela
- Former South African President Nelson Mandela...
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million viewers
- Obama administration will allow green energy...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 105
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 29
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 28
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25
- Research: Native American genes have... 23
- Obama declares health care law is... 21