Our take: Buzzfeed reporter, BYU graduate and LDS Church member McKay Coppins is part of the national press corps that travels with Mitt Romney on the campaign trail. On Sunday morning, Romney attended church at an LDS ward in New Hampshire. Here's Coppins' account of the meeting.
A little after 10:00 a.m. on Sunday morning, Mitt Romney got out of a black SUV with his wife, greeted a couple in the parking lot, and walked into a Mormon chapel to take their seats with a small congregation of wealthy vacationers and native New Hampshirites.
And I followed him in.
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,...
- Christmas 1914: The day even WWI showed humanity
- What people never mention when they talk...
- Cincinnati coach Mick Cronin has aneurysm
- Prepackaged caramel apples linked to 4...
- Think your marital status is important? The...
- Hackers warn not to release 'The Interview'...
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 14
- Utah football's Hackett, Orchard named... 11
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Utah mourners for Pakistani children... 8