Our take: Buzzfeed reporter, BYU graduate and LDS Church member McKay Coppins is part of the national press corps that travels with Mitt Romney on the campaign trail. On Sunday morning, Romney attended church at an LDS ward in New Hampshire. Here's Coppins' account of the meeting.
A little after 10:00 a.m. on Sunday morning, Mitt Romney got out of a black SUV with his wife, greeted a couple in the parking lot, and walked into a Mormon chapel to take their seats with a small congregation of wealthy vacationers and native New Hampshirites.
And I followed him in.
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Scotland votes to remain part of United Kingdom
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- How much America wants to be taxed
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- Chiefs' Reid dedicated to domestic abuse victims
- Fence-jumper made it through front door of...
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6