Our take: Common LDS church services are examined under the microscope of the Presidential campaign, with a group of reporters invited into Mitt Romney's Sacrament Meeting in Wolfboro, NH.
Mitt Romney often keeps his activities as a devout adherent of the Mormon faith at some distance from the press, but on Sunday his campaign aides let a pool reporter attend services near his vacation home in Wolfeboro, N.H. The report by the pool reporter, McKay Coppins of Buzzfeed, contains some interesting observations of the Romney family and the service.
What You May Have Missed
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson: 'Defenders of the...
- From log cabin to university, BYU-Idaho...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 165
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 16
- General Women's Session focuses on... 15
- State bills to protect religious... 11
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8