Our take: Common LDS church services are examined under the microscope of the Presidential campaign, with a group of reporters invited into Mitt Romney's Sacrament Meeting in Wolfboro, NH.
Mitt Romney often keeps his activities as a devout adherent of the Mormon faith at some distance from the press, but on Sunday his campaign aides let a pool reporter attend services near his vacation home in Wolfeboro, N.H. The report by the pool reporter, McKay Coppins of Buzzfeed, contains some interesting observations of the Romney family and the service.
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- Pope Francis: The world's at war, but not a...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment' during...
- In Germany, secular...
- Muslims celebrate lifting of Lagos hijab ban
- Does Hollywood demean — or misrepresent...
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 39
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 32
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 19
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 16
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 12
- What motivates (the few) evangelicals... 12
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump 11
- How would you describe God in just one... 11