J. Scott Applewhite, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Our take: Both sides of the same-sex marriage debate have reacted to this weeks shooting at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, D.C. This story by CNN shows how Christian conservatives see the incident as another battle in the war on religion.
"For many conservative Christians, this week's Family Research Council shooting that wounded a security guard and that the FBI is investigating as a possible act of domestic terrorism was hardly a one-off attack.
"Rather, they say the incident is the latest evidence in what they allege is a growing war on religion from the left, an offensive they say extends from the Obama White House down to the liberal grass roots and even foreign governments."
Read more about Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call on CNN.
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Space and religion: How believers view latest...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 29
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 23
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 20
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 18