Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call war on religion
J. Scott Applewhite, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Our take: Both sides of the same-sex marriage debate have reacted to this weeks shooting at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, D.C. This story by CNN shows how Christian conservatives see the incident as another battle in the war on religion.
"For many conservative Christians, this week's Family Research Council shooting that wounded a security guard and that the FBI is investigating as a possible act of domestic terrorism was hardly a one-off attack.
"Rather, they say the incident is the latest evidence in what they allege is a growing war on religion from the left, an offensive they say extends from the Obama White House down to the liberal grass roots and even foreign governments."
Read more about Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call on CNN.
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- See how this forgotten Holocaust history is...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Mormon Mentions: Bryce Harper posts about his...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment' during...
- In Germany, secular...
- Muslims celebrate lifting of Lagos hijab ban
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 28
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 15
- What motivates (the few) evangelicals... 12
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 11
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- How would you describe God in just one... 10
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump 9
- Does Hollywood demean — or... 9