J. Scott Applewhite, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Our take: Both sides of the same-sex marriage debate have reacted to this weeks shooting at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, D.C. This story by CNN shows how Christian conservatives see the incident as another battle in the war on religion.
"For many conservative Christians, this week's Family Research Council shooting that wounded a security guard and that the FBI is investigating as a possible act of domestic terrorism was hardly a one-off attack.
"Rather, they say the incident is the latest evidence in what they allege is a growing war on religion from the left, an offensive they say extends from the Obama White House down to the liberal grass roots and even foreign governments."
Read more about Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call on CNN.
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Boy Scouts of America to make membership...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- 'Hollywood goes to Mormon country': BYU...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 39
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 32
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 24
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17
- Letters to family show Steven Powell... 17