Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call war on religion
J. Scott Applewhite, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Our take: Both sides of the same-sex marriage debate have reacted to this weeks shooting at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, D.C. This story by CNN shows how Christian conservatives see the incident as another battle in the war on religion.
"For many conservative Christians, this week's Family Research Council shooting that wounded a security guard and that the FBI is investigating as a possible act of domestic terrorism was hardly a one-off attack.
"Rather, they say the incident is the latest evidence in what they allege is a growing war on religion from the left, an offensive they say extends from the Obama White House down to the liberal grass roots and even foreign governments."
Read more about Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call on CNN.
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- 14 surprising, heartwarming videos of LDS...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- DJ Kaskade talks about sticking to LDS...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in Salt...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 288
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 119
- Religious groups react to Boy... 70
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 42
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 30
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 25
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces first... 14
- ... 10