Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call war on religion
J. Scott Applewhite, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Our take: Both sides of the same-sex marriage debate have reacted to this weeks shooting at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, D.C. This story by CNN shows how Christian conservatives see the incident as another battle in the war on religion.
"For many conservative Christians, this week's Family Research Council shooting that wounded a security guard and that the FBI is investigating as a possible act of domestic terrorism was hardly a one-off attack.
"Rather, they say the incident is the latest evidence in what they allege is a growing war on religion from the left, an offensive they say extends from the Obama White House down to the liberal grass roots and even foreign governments."
Read more about Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call on CNN.
- 100 inspirational quotes from Mormon leaders
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- Well-prepared LDS Scouts rescue couple off...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 65
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 8
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks 3
- Brigham Young, Utah War topic of... 3