Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call war on religion
J. Scott Applewhite, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Our take: Both sides of the same-sex marriage debate have reacted to this weeks shooting at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, D.C. This story by CNN shows how Christian conservatives see the incident as another battle in the war on religion.
"For many conservative Christians, this week's Family Research Council shooting that wounded a security guard and that the FBI is investigating as a possible act of domestic terrorism was hardly a one-off attack.
"Rather, they say the incident is the latest evidence in what they allege is a growing war on religion from the left, an offensive they say extends from the Obama White House down to the liberal grass roots and even foreign governments."
Read more about Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call on CNN.
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- 10 religious leaders you may not know about
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith adds...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 36
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 13
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- Over half a million people attended... 4
- 5 unusual places of worship 4
- Pope Francis to marry couples with... 3