Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call war on religion
J. Scott Applewhite, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Our take: Both sides of the same-sex marriage debate have reacted to this weeks shooting at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, D.C. This story by CNN shows how Christian conservatives see the incident as another battle in the war on religion.
"For many conservative Christians, this week's Family Research Council shooting that wounded a security guard and that the FBI is investigating as a possible act of domestic terrorism was hardly a one-off attack.
"Rather, they say the incident is the latest evidence in what they allege is a growing war on religion from the left, an offensive they say extends from the Obama White House down to the liberal grass roots and even foreign governments."
Read more about Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call on CNN.
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Utah woman writes new verse for LDS Cultural...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 17
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- 5 things to remember when you think God... 10
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 5
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 5
- Here's how you and your spouse can... 3
- Jerry Earl Johnston: A celebrated... 3