Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call war on religion
J. Scott Applewhite, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Our take: Both sides of the same-sex marriage debate have reacted to this weeks shooting at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, D.C. This story by CNN shows how Christian conservatives see the incident as another battle in the war on religion.
"For many conservative Christians, this week's Family Research Council shooting that wounded a security guard and that the FBI is investigating as a possible act of domestic terrorism was hardly a one-off attack.
"Rather, they say the incident is the latest evidence in what they allege is a growing war on religion from the left, an offensive they say extends from the Obama White House down to the liberal grass roots and even foreign governments."
Read more about Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call on CNN.
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS pitcher Matthew Neil asked for a trial...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 70
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on... 46
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 35
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- California orders churches, others to... 17
- Defending the Faith: Some things are... 16
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 14