Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call war on religion
J. Scott Applewhite, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Our take: Both sides of the same-sex marriage debate have reacted to this weeks shooting at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, D.C. This story by CNN shows how Christian conservatives see the incident as another battle in the war on religion.
"For many conservative Christians, this week's Family Research Council shooting that wounded a security guard and that the FBI is investigating as a possible act of domestic terrorism was hardly a one-off attack.
"Rather, they say the incident is the latest evidence in what they allege is a growing war on religion from the left, an offensive they say extends from the Obama White House down to the liberal grass roots and even foreign governments."
Read more about Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call on CNN.
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- 'Attitude of gratitude': 25 quotes from LDS...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- At the Vatican, President Eyring says... 84
- America needs heroes, Mitt Romney tells... 55
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat 50
- Vatican brings faiths, including LDS,... 48
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Former presidential candidate Mitt... 32
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high... 32
- Defending the Faith: A note on the... 26