Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call war on religion
J. Scott Applewhite, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Our take: Both sides of the same-sex marriage debate have reacted to this weeks shooting at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, D.C. This story by CNN shows how Christian conservatives see the incident as another battle in the war on religion.
"For many conservative Christians, this week's Family Research Council shooting that wounded a security guard and that the FBI is investigating as a possible act of domestic terrorism was hardly a one-off attack.
"Rather, they say the incident is the latest evidence in what they allege is a growing war on religion from the left, an offensive they say extends from the Obama White House down to the liberal grass roots and even foreign governments."
Read more about Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call on CNN.
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- LDS temple rises in Philadelphia
- Mormon teen, future U. gymnast earns silvers...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 82
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 28
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 16
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- Amish country bristles at... 9
- ValueSpeak: To mow, or not to mow? 9