Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call war on religion
J. Scott Applewhite, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Our take: Both sides of the same-sex marriage debate have reacted to this weeks shooting at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, D.C. This story by CNN shows how Christian conservatives see the incident as another battle in the war on religion.
"For many conservative Christians, this week's Family Research Council shooting that wounded a security guard and that the FBI is investigating as a possible act of domestic terrorism was hardly a one-off attack.
"Rather, they say the incident is the latest evidence in what they allege is a growing war on religion from the left, an offensive they say extends from the Obama White House down to the liberal grass roots and even foreign governments."
Read more about Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call on CNN.
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- Why I don’t call myself a ‘Mormon...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- 18 must-see attractions on and around Temple...
- 'Amazed by Grace' by Sheri Dew explores...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 148
- Why I don’t call myself a... 91
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 60
- What Mormons should know about NBC's... 51
- Kara Tippetts, Christian who blogged... 26
- Why Ted Cruz launched his presidential... 17
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Alternative rock/indie band of 5... 9