J. Scott Applewhite, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Our take: Both sides of the same-sex marriage debate have reacted to this weeks shooting at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, D.C. This story by CNN shows how Christian conservatives see the incident as another battle in the war on religion.
"For many conservative Christians, this week's Family Research Council shooting that wounded a security guard and that the FBI is investigating as a possible act of domestic terrorism was hardly a one-off attack.
"Rather, they say the incident is the latest evidence in what they allege is a growing war on religion from the left, an offensive they say extends from the Obama White House down to the liberal grass roots and even foreign governments."
Read more about Conservatives see FRC attack as more evidence of what they call on CNN.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Home-school culture shifting away from...
- LDS apostles return to southern South America...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 59
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 45
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 31
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 26
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 20
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20