"It is frustrating because after seven months you'd think you would be healthy again, but I should be good to go now, hopefully," Urlacher said.
BRADFORD CALLS ANKLE 'NON-ISSUE': St. Louis Rams quarterback Sam Bradford says speculation he might need offseason ankle surgery is off-base.
"That would be news to me," Bradford said Thursday night after practice. "To be honest, I'm tired of talking about the ankle.
"Until it causes me to miss reps or miss time, it's a non-issue."
Bradford missed six games with a high left ankle sprain last season, aggravating the injury a few times after being hurt in mid-October and sitting out the final three games. He brought up the injury after the team scrimmaged earlier this month when asked generically how he felt physically, volunteering the ankle would need to be managed.
"It's close," Bradford said on Aug. 4. "I think it's as good as it's going to feel. It's something we're managing right now."
YOUNG OWES LOAN COMPANY $1.7M: Quarterback Vince Young has been ordered to pay a loan company nearly $1.7 million after missing a payment in late May, shortly after signing with the Buffalo Bills.
The ruling against Young was made in New York State Supreme Court in Manhattan on July 2, according to court documents.
Young took out a high-risk loan from Pro Player Funding for $1.877 million during the NFL lockout in May 2011, while he was still under contract with the Tennessee Titans. The loan — plus $619,000 in interest — was due to be paid back in January 2013 at an annual interest rate of 20 percent. That rate jumped another 10 percent if Young missed a payment.
A ruling in the lending company's favor was made because Young agreed he understood the terms by signing what's called an affidavit of confession of judgment upon taking out the loan. The affidavit is regarded as proof and could be used at any time by the lender in the event a client defaults on the loan.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16