"It is frustrating because after seven months you'd think you would be healthy again, but I should be good to go now, hopefully," Urlacher said.
BRADFORD CALLS ANKLE 'NON-ISSUE': St. Louis Rams quarterback Sam Bradford says speculation he might need offseason ankle surgery is off-base.
"That would be news to me," Bradford said Thursday night after practice. "To be honest, I'm tired of talking about the ankle.
"Until it causes me to miss reps or miss time, it's a non-issue."
Bradford missed six games with a high left ankle sprain last season, aggravating the injury a few times after being hurt in mid-October and sitting out the final three games. He brought up the injury after the team scrimmaged earlier this month when asked generically how he felt physically, volunteering the ankle would need to be managed.
"It's close," Bradford said on Aug. 4. "I think it's as good as it's going to feel. It's something we're managing right now."
YOUNG OWES LOAN COMPANY $1.7M: Quarterback Vince Young has been ordered to pay a loan company nearly $1.7 million after missing a payment in late May, shortly after signing with the Buffalo Bills.
The ruling against Young was made in New York State Supreme Court in Manhattan on July 2, according to court documents.
Young took out a high-risk loan from Pro Player Funding for $1.877 million during the NFL lockout in May 2011, while he was still under contract with the Tennessee Titans. The loan — plus $619,000 in interest — was due to be paid back in January 2013 at an annual interest rate of 20 percent. That rate jumped another 10 percent if Young missed a payment.
A ruling in the lending company's favor was made because Young agreed he understood the terms by signing what's called an affidavit of confession of judgment upon taking out the loan. The affidavit is regarded as proof and could be used at any time by the lender in the event a client defaults on the loan.
- Utah high schoolers who've reached the Super...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- Utes get it done at home again
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- Former Utah Jazz guard Deron Williams had...
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes still outstanding from...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 99
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 90
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 61
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 55
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 51
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 29
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28