Ray Boren, Deseret Morning News
Utah game hunters who want to pay to hunt wildlife on Antelope Island should be ashamed. Real hunters want to, and will, hunt for deer, antelope and other game in the forests and on the open range giving the animals at least a chance to survive. The plutocrats would rather hunt game on Antelope Island that might as well be tethered up.
My wife is right when she says it is like a slaughter being allowed on the island.
Come on guys, there have got to be a lot more ways to raise money than to keep on allowing the big game hunters to show off their "safari" trophies.
- John Florez: The key to El Paso is understanding
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is doomed
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's...
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- In our opinion: Utah proud to be cutting edge...
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes sense
- My view: Convention equality for those in...
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- In our opinion: The public health... 39
- Letter: Constitutional republic 29
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 23
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is... 19