Ray Boren, Deseret Morning News
Utah game hunters who want to pay to hunt wildlife on Antelope Island should be ashamed. Real hunters want to, and will, hunt for deer, antelope and other game in the forests and on the open range giving the animals at least a chance to survive. The plutocrats would rather hunt game on Antelope Island that might as well be tethered up.
My wife is right when she says it is like a slaughter being allowed on the island.
Come on guys, there have got to be a lot more ways to raise money than to keep on allowing the big game hunters to show off their "safari" trophies.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Why religious organizations should be...
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 44
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 35
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Letter: Society puzzles 32