Pioneer League roundup: Raptors get offensive to get past Missoula; Owlz beat Voyagers
MISSOULA, Mont. — Jeremy Rathjen and Corey Seager drove in two runs apiece as the Ogden Raptors went on the road and shelled the Missoula Osprey with a 9-2 win.
Jesus Valdes was 3-for-5 with a run scored and run knocked in, and Bladimir Franco scored twice and went 3-for-4 at the plate.
Lindsey Caughel went seven innings, striking out six with no earned runs to post the win.
OWLZ 6, VOYAGERS 4: At Orem, Jonathan Walsh was a perfect 4-for--4 with a double and drove in a run to lead the Owlz.
Gabriel Perez moved to 8-1 with his five-inning victory, striking out 10, but he did give up three runs and walked two.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34