Pioneer League roundup: Raptors get offensive to get past Missoula; Owlz beat Voyagers
MISSOULA, Mont. — Jeremy Rathjen and Corey Seager drove in two runs apiece as the Ogden Raptors went on the road and shelled the Missoula Osprey with a 9-2 win.
Jesus Valdes was 3-for-5 with a run scored and run knocked in, and Bladimir Franco scored twice and went 3-for-4 at the plate.
Lindsey Caughel went seven innings, striking out six with no earned runs to post the win.
OWLZ 6, VOYAGERS 4: At Orem, Jonathan Walsh was a perfect 4-for--4 with a double and drove in a run to lead the Owlz.
Gabriel Perez moved to 8-1 with his five-inning victory, striking out 10, but he did give up three runs and walked two.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 59
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 39
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34