Pioneer League roundup: Raptors get offensive to get past Missoula; Owlz beat Voyagers
MISSOULA, Mont. — Jeremy Rathjen and Corey Seager drove in two runs apiece as the Ogden Raptors went on the road and shelled the Missoula Osprey with a 9-2 win.
Jesus Valdes was 3-for-5 with a run scored and run knocked in, and Bladimir Franco scored twice and went 3-for-4 at the plate.
Lindsey Caughel went seven innings, striking out six with no earned runs to post the win.
OWLZ 6, VOYAGERS 4: At Orem, Jonathan Walsh was a perfect 4-for--4 with a double and drove in a run to lead the Owlz.
Gabriel Perez moved to 8-1 with his five-inning victory, striking out 10, but he did give up three runs and walked two.
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 100
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 80
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 7