Pioneer League roundup: Raptors get offensive to get past Missoula; Owlz beat Voyagers
MISSOULA, Mont. — Jeremy Rathjen and Corey Seager drove in two runs apiece as the Ogden Raptors went on the road and shelled the Missoula Osprey with a 9-2 win.
Jesus Valdes was 3-for-5 with a run scored and run knocked in, and Bladimir Franco scored twice and went 3-for-4 at the plate.
Lindsey Caughel went seven innings, striking out six with no earned runs to post the win.
OWLZ 6, VOYAGERS 4: At Orem, Jonathan Walsh was a perfect 4-for--4 with a double and drove in a run to lead the Owlz.
Gabriel Perez moved to 8-1 with his five-inning victory, striking out 10, but he did give up three runs and walked two.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 285
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 92
- Things won't get any easier for... 77
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 48
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 37