Pioneer League roundup: Raptors get offensive to get past Missoula; Owlz beat Voyagers
MISSOULA, Mont. — Jeremy Rathjen and Corey Seager drove in two runs apiece as the Ogden Raptors went on the road and shelled the Missoula Osprey with a 9-2 win.
Jesus Valdes was 3-for-5 with a run scored and run knocked in, and Bladimir Franco scored twice and went 3-for-4 at the plate.
Lindsey Caughel went seven innings, striking out six with no earned runs to post the win.
OWLZ 6, VOYAGERS 4: At Orem, Jonathan Walsh was a perfect 4-for--4 with a double and drove in a run to lead the Owlz.
Gabriel Perez moved to 8-1 with his five-inning victory, striking out 10, but he did give up three runs and walked two.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 67
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43