Virginian-Pilot, Amanda Lucier, Associated Press
Our take: Political junkies have all weighed in with their opinions on presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney's choice for vice president. Now, the Christian Post has compiled reactions from evangelicals and social conservatives.
Several leading evangelicals including Dr. Richard Land of the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission have described Mitt Romney's selection of Paul Ryan as his running mate as a "bold move."
Land emphasized that Romney's choice will allow those who doubted his conservative convictions to reconsider those thoughts.
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- BYU-Idaho students form brotherhood of...
- 14 surprising, heartwarming videos of LDS...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 296
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 135
- Religious groups react to Boy... 76
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 43
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 30
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 26
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 19
- ... 11