Virginian-Pilot, Amanda Lucier, Associated Press
Our take: Political junkies have all weighed in with their opinions on presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney's choice for vice president. Now, the Christian Post has compiled reactions from evangelicals and social conservatives.
Several leading evangelicals including Dr. Richard Land of the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission have described Mitt Romney's selection of Paul Ryan as his running mate as a "bold move."
Land emphasized that Romney's choice will allow those who doubted his conservative convictions to reconsider those thoughts.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 11 things you should know about the... 91
- The latest developments on religious... 44
- General Women's Session focuses on... 34
- The challenges and blessings of... 34
- State bills to protect religious... 27
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 20
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 16