Virginian-Pilot, Amanda Lucier, Associated Press
Our take: Political junkies have all weighed in with their opinions on presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney's choice for vice president. Now, the Christian Post has compiled reactions from evangelicals and social conservatives.
Several leading evangelicals including Dr. Richard Land of the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission have described Mitt Romney's selection of Paul Ryan as his running mate as a "bold move."
Land emphasized that Romney's choice will allow those who doubted his conservative convictions to reconsider those thoughts.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Local Muslims end Ramadan with celebration
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable —...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 14
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 8
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5