My Fox Phoenix
Our take: Kristen and Douglas Waldie watched as three of their daughters and two son were sealed to their respective spouses in the Mesa Arizona Temple Friday.
If you think planning for a wedding can be stressful, how about five weddings from the same family on the same day?
The Waldie family of Mesa made it happen Friday.
They dubbed this the mega wedding three sisters, two brothers and their fiances decided to make it official on the same day.
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem
- Wright Words: Founding member of SEAL Team...
- BYU Cougarettes, National Hip-Hop Champions,...
- God will give you more than you can handle, I...
- LDS Church announces Cedar City temple...
- God will give you more than you can... 51
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 30
- Mormon man's half-court shot is a... 25
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile 14
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9
- BYU Cougarettes, National Hip-Hop... 8
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer... 3
- LDS Church announces open house,... 2