My Fox Phoenix
Our take: Kristen and Douglas Waldie watched as three of their daughters and two son were sealed to their respective spouses in the Mesa Arizona Temple Friday.
If you think planning for a wedding can be stressful, how about five weddings from the same family on the same day?
The Waldie family of Mesa made it happen Friday.
They dubbed this the mega wedding three sisters, two brothers and their fiances decided to make it official on the same day.
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail near...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Picturing history: Seymour Brunson grave in...
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending my...
- What's new: 'Sisters, Arise!' shares...
- BYU-Hawaii students are 'entering to learn'...
- Defending the Faith: The 18th annual... 20
- Dick Harmon: SI writer gets firsthand... 6
- LDS family runs a nonalcoholic apple... 5
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail... 4
- Worldwide Indexing Event exceeds goal,... 4
- LDS couple has inspired in the years... 4
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 2