My Fox Phoenix
Our take: Kristen and Douglas Waldie watched as three of their daughters and two son were sealed to their respective spouses in the Mesa Arizona Temple Friday.
If you think planning for a wedding can be stressful, how about five weddings from the same family on the same day?
The Waldie family of Mesa made it happen Friday.
They dubbed this the mega wedding three sisters, two brothers and their fiances decided to make it official on the same day.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Home-school culture shifting away from...
- LDS apostles return to southern South America...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 59
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 44
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 31
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 26
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 20
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20