My Fox Phoenix
Our take: Kristen and Douglas Waldie watched as three of their daughters and two son were sealed to their respective spouses in the Mesa Arizona Temple Friday.
If you think planning for a wedding can be stressful, how about five weddings from the same family on the same day?
The Waldie family of Mesa made it happen Friday.
They dubbed this the mega wedding three sisters, two brothers and their fiances decided to make it official on the same day.
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with free...
- Thousands gather for LDS Women's Meeting
- LDS general conference marks 90th, 65th...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, faith
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly about...
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 17
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 3
- Watch: September 2014 General Women's... 2
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 2
- LDS author debuts fairy tale novel... 1
- The legacy of home and visiting teaching 1
- Thousands gather for LDS Women's Meeting 1