My Fox Phoenix
Our take: Kristen and Douglas Waldie watched as three of their daughters and two son were sealed to their respective spouses in the Mesa Arizona Temple Friday.
If you think planning for a wedding can be stressful, how about five weddings from the same family on the same day?
The Waldie family of Mesa made it happen Friday.
They dubbed this the mega wedding three sisters, two brothers and their fiances decided to make it official on the same day.
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- 'Hollywood goes to Mormon country': BYU...
- Courage and valor: A bizarre order for a WWII...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of... 74
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 59
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay... 55
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 42
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 28
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23