Both President Barrack Obama and presidential candidate Mitt Romney orchestrated and passed a health care bill. However, neither wants to talk about or offer his health care bill as a crowning achievement. What does that say about their health care solutions?
- Jay Evensen: Open wide and swallow your tax...
- George F. Will: IRS continues to act in...
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges...
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme Court...
- Letter: Political police work
- Letter: Same stale air
- My view: Common Core tests erode parental rights
- Richard Davis: Let the voters decide the...
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 95
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 93
- Letter: Same stale air 48
- My view: Common Core tests erode... 39
- Letter: Mandated freedom 37
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform... 28
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah? 28
- George F. Will: IRS continues to act in... 25