Athletics at White Sox, TBS, noon
Rockies at Giants, ROOT, 2 p.m.
Little League: Mid-Atlantic Regional final, ESPN2, 3 p.m.
Braves at Mets, ESPN, 6 p.m.
High school: Perfect Game All-American Classic, CBSSN, 7 p.m.
PGA Championship, TNT, 9 a.m. (CBS, noon)
U.S. Women's Amateur, GOLF, 1 p.m.
Adirondack/Saratoga Special, NBCSP, 4 p.m.
Finger Lakes 355 at The Glen, ESPN, 11 a.m.
Exhibition: Rams at Colts, NFL, 11:30 a.m.
Closing Ceremony, NBC, 6 p.m.
Manchester City vs. Chelsea, FSC, 6:30 a.m.
Chivas USA vs. Galaxy, ESPN2, 9 p.m.
Rogers Cup, ESPN2, 11:30 a.m., 5 p.m.
Bees at Sounds, AM-1280, 5:30 p.m.
Braves at Mets, AM-700, 6 p.m.
Finger Lakes 355 at The Glen, AM-700, 11 a.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Men's boxing finals, 6:30 a.m.
Men's basketball: Gold (U.S. vs. Spain), 8 a.m.
Men's water polo: Gold-medal match; Gymnastics: Group rhythmic final, 10:15 a.m.
Men's volleyball: Gold-medal match; Wrestling, 12:45 p.m.
Closing Ceremony, 6 p.m.
Men's water polo: Bronze-medal match; Men's handball: Gold-medal match, 7:30 a.m.
Men's volleyball: Bronze-medal match; Women's modern pentathlon, 10:45 a.m.
- Ranking the best running backs in University...
- Elder Perry the sports fan
- Morning links: Reflecting on Andrei...
- Sisterly Love: Brynlee Lindsey jeopardizing...
- Ex-Olympus High star Nick Paulos to get Jazz...
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Ranking the best power forwards in the NBA...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 138
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 39
- Several early season game times set for... 32
- Morning links: Reflecting on Andrei... 24
- Dick Harmon: Larry Krystkowiak chimes... 17
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 14
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout... 14