The Olympic moment
David Boudia won America's first gold in diving since 2000, edging China's Qiu Bo by 1.08 points during the 10-meter platform competition. It was the first gold by an American man since the late Mark Lenzi in '92.
Placed 14th in the men's 5,000 meters with a time of 13:51.87. The SUU runner's best time was in a preliminary heat, 13:18.29.
"We're not normal. To run 36 is not normal. We're flying. People call us robots. I said, no, we're from space. … I'm from Mars because I'm not normal."
Jamaica's Yohan Blake on the 4x100-meter world record.
U.S. vs. Spain, 8 a.m. on NBC
Reasons to watch: LeBron James and Team USA take on Spain and the Gasol brothers in the gold medal game.
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 147
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 67
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 48
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27