The Olympic moment
David Boudia won America's first gold in diving since 2000, edging China's Qiu Bo by 1.08 points during the 10-meter platform competition. It was the first gold by an American man since the late Mark Lenzi in '92.
Placed 14th in the men's 5,000 meters with a time of 13:51.87. The SUU runner's best time was in a preliminary heat, 13:18.29.
"We're not normal. To run 36 is not normal. We're flying. People call us robots. I said, no, we're from space. … I'm from Mars because I'm not normal."
Jamaica's Yohan Blake on the 4x100-meter world record.
U.S. vs. Spain, 8 a.m. on NBC
Reasons to watch: LeBron James and Team USA take on Spain and the Gasol brothers in the gold medal game.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48