The Olympic moment
David Boudia won America's first gold in diving since 2000, edging China's Qiu Bo by 1.08 points during the 10-meter platform competition. It was the first gold by an American man since the late Mark Lenzi in '92.
Placed 14th in the men's 5,000 meters with a time of 13:51.87. The SUU runner's best time was in a preliminary heat, 13:18.29.
"We're not normal. To run 36 is not normal. We're flying. People call us robots. I said, no, we're from space. … I'm from Mars because I'm not normal."
Jamaica's Yohan Blake on the 4x100-meter world record.
U.S. vs. Spain, 8 a.m. on NBC
Reasons to watch: LeBron James and Team USA take on Spain and the Gasol brothers in the gold medal game.
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- High school boys basketball: 5A team-by-team...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's roundup
- Brotherhood: Vigil brothers have been driving...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 160
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 93
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 37
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30