The Olympic moment
David Boudia won America's first gold in diving since 2000, edging China's Qiu Bo by 1.08 points during the 10-meter platform competition. It was the first gold by an American man since the late Mark Lenzi in '92.
Placed 14th in the men's 5,000 meters with a time of 13:51.87. The SUU runner's best time was in a preliminary heat, 13:18.29.
"We're not normal. To run 36 is not normal. We're flying. People call us robots. I said, no, we're from space. … I'm from Mars because I'm not normal."
Jamaica's Yohan Blake on the 4x100-meter world record.
U.S. vs. Spain, 8 a.m. on NBC
Reasons to watch: LeBron James and Team USA take on Spain and the Gasol brothers in the gold medal game.
- AP source: Irving, Barnes finish US Olympic...
- Federer out to turn around frustrating season...
- With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in...
- Ipsen, Hixon get Olympic 3-meter spots,...
- National champion Sam Mikulak leads US men's...
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 168
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 80
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 49
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 40
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 24
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20