Yankees at Blue Jays, MLBN, 11 a.m.
Little League: Midwest Regional final, ESPN, noon
Little League: Northwest Regional final, ESPN, 2 p.m.
Rockies at Giants, ROOT, 2 p.m.
Little League: New England Regional final, ESPN, 4 p.m.
Little League: West Regional final, ESPN 6 p.m.
Tour of Utah, ROOT, 6 p.m.
UFC 150 Prelims, FX, 6 p.m.
PGA Championship, TNT, 9 a.m. (CBS, noon)
U.S. Women's Amateur, GOLF, 1 p.m.
Fourstardave Handicap, NBCSP, 4 p.m.
MLL: Cannons at Machine, CBSSN, 5 p.m.
Finger Lakes 355 at The Glen qualifying, ESPN2, 9:30 a.m.
Zippo 200 at The Glen, ABC, 12:15 p.m.
Exhibition: Texans at Panthers, NFL, 5 p.m.
Exhibition: Titans at Seahawks, NFL, 8 p.m.
Track: Men's 4x100m relay/Men's 5000m/Men's javelin/Women's 4x400m relay/Women's 800m/Women's high jump; Men's diving; Women's volleyball: Gold-medal match, NBC, 7 p.m.
Celtic vs. Real Madrid, ESPN2, noon
Real Salt Lake at Whitecaps, ABC, 5 p.m.
FC Dallas vs. Rapids, ALT, 7 p.m.
Senior League World Series, ESPN, 10 a.m.
Rogers Cup, ESPN2, 2:30 p.m.
Bees at Sounds, AM-1280, 5:30 p.m.
Rockies at Raptors, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
Real Salt Lake at Whitecaps, AM-700/AM-1600, 5 p.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Men's boxing finals, 1:30 p.m.
Men's modern pentathlon: Fencing, swimming, 8 a.m.
Men's field hockey: Bronze-medal match, 8:30 a.m.
Women's basketball: Bronze (Australia vs. Russia); Men's modern pentathlon: Riding, combined; Taekwondo, 10 a.m.
Men's field hockey: Gold-medal match, 1 p.m.
Women's volleyball: Bronze (Japan vs. South Korea); Canoeing; Women's mountain biking, 9 a.m.
Gymnastics: Individual rhythmic finals; Women's mountain biking; Wrestling, noon
Women's basketball: Gold (U.S. vs. France), 2 p.m.
Track: Men's 4x100m relay/Men's 5,000m/Men's javelin/Women's 4x400m relay/Women's 800m/Women's high jump; Men's diving; Women's volleyball: Gold (U.S. vs. Brazil), 7 p.m.
Men's wrestling finals, 11:30 p.m.
Taekwondo, 6 a.m.
Men's soccer: Gold-medal match, 8 a.m.
Track: Women's 20K race walk; Women's handball: Bronze-medal match, 10 a.m.
Women's handball: Gold-medal match; Taekwondo, 1:30 p.m.
Men's wrestling; Men's mountain biking, 5 a.m.
Men's marathon, 4 a.m.
Men's basketball: Bronze (Argentina vs. Russia); Men's handball: Bronze-medal game, 4 a.m.
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Lindros' wait over as he headlines Hockey...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22