Yankees at Blue Jays, MLBN, 11 a.m.
Little League: Midwest Regional final, ESPN, noon
Little League: Northwest Regional final, ESPN, 2 p.m.
Rockies at Giants, ROOT, 2 p.m.
Little League: New England Regional final, ESPN, 4 p.m.
Little League: West Regional final, ESPN 6 p.m.
Tour of Utah, ROOT, 6 p.m.
UFC 150 Prelims, FX, 6 p.m.
PGA Championship, TNT, 9 a.m. (CBS, noon)
U.S. Women's Amateur, GOLF, 1 p.m.
Fourstardave Handicap, NBCSP, 4 p.m.
MLL: Cannons at Machine, CBSSN, 5 p.m.
Finger Lakes 355 at The Glen qualifying, ESPN2, 9:30 a.m.
Zippo 200 at The Glen, ABC, 12:15 p.m.
Exhibition: Texans at Panthers, NFL, 5 p.m.
Exhibition: Titans at Seahawks, NFL, 8 p.m.
Track: Men's 4x100m relay/Men's 5000m/Men's javelin/Women's 4x400m relay/Women's 800m/Women's high jump; Men's diving; Women's volleyball: Gold-medal match, NBC, 7 p.m.
Celtic vs. Real Madrid, ESPN2, noon
Real Salt Lake at Whitecaps, ABC, 5 p.m.
FC Dallas vs. Rapids, ALT, 7 p.m.
Senior League World Series, ESPN, 10 a.m.
Rogers Cup, ESPN2, 2:30 p.m.
Bees at Sounds, AM-1280, 5:30 p.m.
Rockies at Raptors, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
Real Salt Lake at Whitecaps, AM-700/AM-1600, 5 p.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Men's boxing finals, 1:30 p.m.
Men's modern pentathlon: Fencing, swimming, 8 a.m.
Men's field hockey: Bronze-medal match, 8:30 a.m.
Women's basketball: Bronze (Australia vs. Russia); Men's modern pentathlon: Riding, combined; Taekwondo, 10 a.m.
Men's field hockey: Gold-medal match, 1 p.m.
Women's volleyball: Bronze (Japan vs. South Korea); Canoeing; Women's mountain biking, 9 a.m.
Gymnastics: Individual rhythmic finals; Women's mountain biking; Wrestling, noon
Women's basketball: Gold (U.S. vs. France), 2 p.m.
Track: Men's 4x100m relay/Men's 5,000m/Men's javelin/Women's 4x400m relay/Women's 800m/Women's high jump; Men's diving; Women's volleyball: Gold (U.S. vs. Brazil), 7 p.m.
Men's wrestling finals, 11:30 p.m.
Taekwondo, 6 a.m.
Men's soccer: Gold-medal match, 8 a.m.
Track: Women's 20K race walk; Women's handball: Bronze-medal match, 10 a.m.
Women's handball: Gold-medal match; Taekwondo, 1:30 p.m.
Men's wrestling; Men's mountain biking, 5 a.m.
Men's marathon, 4 a.m.
Men's basketball: Bronze (Argentina vs. Russia); Men's handball: Bronze-medal game, 4 a.m.
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- From autonomy to Harvey Langi: Tidbits from...
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Ranking the best draft picks in Utah Jazz...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 112
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 88
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 65
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 48
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 31
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 28
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 25