LAS VEGAS — A Utah man has died several days after swerving to avoid a vehicle drifting toward his car on Interstate 15 in Nevada.
Nevada Highway Patrol officials say 68-year-old John Rygh of Hayden, Uintah County, succumbed to his injuries Tuesday night.
Authorities say Rygh was driving on the interstate about 8:30 a.m. Saturday when an unidentified vehicle passed his Kia. The vehicle then drifted into his lane.
Rygh's car drove into the desert area and overturned.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 35
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- Government regulation has become like... 24
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic... 23
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22