LAS VEGAS — A Utah man has died several days after swerving to avoid a vehicle drifting toward his car on Interstate 15 in Nevada.
Nevada Highway Patrol officials say 68-year-old John Rygh of Hayden, Uintah County, succumbed to his injuries Tuesday night.
Authorities say Rygh was driving on the interstate about 8:30 a.m. Saturday when an unidentified vehicle passed his Kia. The vehicle then drifted into his lane.
Rygh's car drove into the desert area and overturned.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 15