LAS VEGAS — A Utah man has died several days after swerving to avoid a vehicle drifting toward his car on Interstate 15 in Nevada.
Nevada Highway Patrol officials say 68-year-old John Rygh of Hayden, Uintah County, succumbed to his injuries Tuesday night.
Authorities say Rygh was driving on the interstate about 8:30 a.m. Saturday when an unidentified vehicle passed his Kia. The vehicle then drifted into his lane.
Rygh's car drove into the desert area and overturned.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Christmas I Remember Best: 'All this, and...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 94
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 20
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 13
- Regulators, groups eye EPA rule on coal... 11