LAS VEGAS — A Utah man has died several days after swerving to avoid a vehicle drifting toward his car on Interstate 15 in Nevada.
Nevada Highway Patrol officials say 68-year-old John Rygh of Hayden, Uintah County, succumbed to his injuries Tuesday night.
Authorities say Rygh was driving on the interstate about 8:30 a.m. Saturday when an unidentified vehicle passed his Kia. The vehicle then drifted into his lane.
Rygh's car drove into the desert area and overturned.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 48
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 43
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 32
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20