LAS VEGAS — A Utah man has died several days after swerving to avoid a vehicle drifting toward his car on Interstate 15 in Nevada.
Nevada Highway Patrol officials say 68-year-old John Rygh of Hayden, Uintah County, succumbed to his injuries Tuesday night.
Authorities say Rygh was driving on the interstate about 8:30 a.m. Saturday when an unidentified vehicle passed his Kia. The vehicle then drifted into his lane.
Rygh's car drove into the desert area and overturned.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 34
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9