- 1 As Legislature tackles teen suicide, what experts would like to see
- 2 Orchestra of Southern Utah Celebrates MLK Day with instrument drive
- 3 Religious freedom advocates are divided over how to address LGBT rights
- 4 A.M. notes: Sundance films filmed in Utah, Senate makes move on Obamacare, Charges to LA, viral video of a ... paved road?
- 5 Utahns stream this Netflix show more than any other
- 80 Religious freedom advocates are divided over how to address LGBT rights
- 72 Mormon apostles, major Utah figures to attend Trump inauguration
- 70 Comcast refuses to air attack ads that 'demean' LDS Church
- 61 Chaffetz criticized for going after federal ethics official who spoke out against Trump
- 53 Biskupski says she wasn't aware of Sugar House site's $7 million price
- 21 House opens door for transfer of federal lands: Will Trump play ball?
- 20 Utah Rep. Mia Love renews call for single-subject bills in Congress
- 20 Lawmaker calls income tax hike 'worst thing we can do' to bolster school funding