- 1 Dozens rally against Chaffetz through song, not chants
- 2 Tremonton residents recovering a day after flooding
- 3 This Utah record store just cracked a 'must-visit' list
- 4 Prosecutors could rest Swallow case Wednesday without crucial witness
- 5 A.M. notes: Tremonton recovers, Utahns protest, scientists reveal 'hidden continent'
- 94 Dozens rally against Chaffetz through song, not chants
- 59 Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts
- 43 Report: Most Utah young adults ill-prepared for workforce, ineligible for military
- 42 Chaffetz: President 'absolutely' wants to take action on Bears Ears
- 42 Lawmaker revives concealed carry bill, leaving critics 'dismayed'
- 36 Chaffetz says he's already taken on Trump administration
- 30 Gail Miller says Our Schools Now 'won't let up' on getting more money for schools
- 29 Salt Lake City to build only 2 new homeless shelters