Little League: Mid-Atlantic Regional semifinals, ESPN, 9 a.m., 1 p.m.
Little League: Great Lakes Regional final, ESPN, 11 a.m.
Little League: West Regional semifinals, ESPN2, 3 p.m. (ESPN, 7 p.m.)
Little League: Southeast Regional final, ESPN, 5 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 5:30 p.m.
Rockies at Giants, ROOT, 8:30 p.m.
Perez vs. Mamadjonov, ESPN2, 8 p.m.
Tour of Utah, ROOT, 2 p.m.
PGA Championship, TNT, 11 a.m.
U.S. Women's Amateur, GOLF, 1 p.m.
Exhibition: Jets at Bengals, NFL, 5:30 p.m.
Track: Men's 4x400m relay/Men's pole vault/Women's 4x100m relay/Women's 1500m; Cycling: BMX finals; Men's diving, NBC, 7 p.m.
Red Bulls vs. Dynamo, NBCSP, 6 p.m.
Rogers Cup, ESPN2, 11 a.m., 5 p.m.
Bees at Sounds, AM-1280, 6 p.m.
Raptors at Rockies, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Men's boxing: Semifinals, 3 p.m.
Men's volleyball: Semifinals; Men's handball: Semifinals, 8 a.m.
Wrestling; Men's soccer: Bronze (South Korea vs. Japan), 11:30 a.m.
Swimming: Men's 10K; Canoeing, 9 a.m.
Women's synchronized swimming; Gymnastics: Rhythmic qualifying; Men's wrestling, 11:30 a.m.
Track: Men's 4x400m relay/Men's pole vault/Women's 4x100m relay/Women's 1,500m; Cycling: BMX finals; Men's diving, 7 p.m.
Men's water polo: Semifinal; Track: Women's 5,000m/Women's hammer throw, 11:30 p.m.
Men's boxing: Semifinals; Men's wrestling; Taekwondo finals, 6 a.m.
Men's basketball: Spain vs. Russia; Women's field hockey: Bronze-medal match, 10 a.m.
Women's field hockey: Gold-medal match; Men's basketball: U.S. vs. Argentina, 1:30 p.m.
Track: Men's 50K race walk, 2 a.m.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- Ranking the best NBA players to ever come out...
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early lead,...
- BYU football: Bronson Kaufusi excited about...
- BYU basketball: Tyler Haws passes Russell...
- BYU report card vs. San Francisco: Cougars...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 85
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 74
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 46
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early... 33
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 32
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24