Little League: Midwest Regional semifinals, ESPN, noon (ESPN2, 5 p.m.)
Little League: Northwest Regional semifinals, ESPN2, 3 p.m., 9 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Little League: Southwest Regional final, ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Tour of Utah, ROOT, 2 p.m.
PGA Championship, TNT, 11 a.m.
U.S. Women's Amateur, GOLF, 1 p.m.
Preseason Live, NFL, 5:30 p.m.
Exhibition: Packers at Chargers, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Exhibition: Broncos at Bears, NFL, 10 p.m. (delay)
Track: Men's decathlon/Men's 200m/Men's 800m/Men's triple jump; Beach volleyball: Men's final; Women's diving; Cycling: Men's BMX quarterfinals, NBC, 7 p.m.
Liverpool vs. Gomel, FSC, 1 p.m.
Rogers Cup, ESPN2, 11 a.m.
Rockies at Raptors, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Women's boxing, 3 p.m.
Equestrian: Individual dressage; Men's field hockey: Semifinals, 7 a.m.
Women's volleyball: South Korea vs. U.S., 8 a.m.
Women's handball: Semifinals, 10 a.m.
Women's basketball: Semifinals; Women's volleyball: Brazil vs. Japan, 12:30 p.m.
Women's volleyball: Semifinals; Swimming: Women's 10K; Canoeing; Track: Men's 4x400m relay/Women's high jump, 9 a.m.
Men's beach volleyball: Bronze-medal match; Women's water polo: Bronze (Australia vs. Hungary) and Gold-medal (U.S. vs. Spain) matches, noon
Track: Men's decathlon/Men's 200m/Men's 800m/Men's triple jump; Beach volleyball: Men's final; Women's diving; Cycling: Men's BMX quarterfinals, 7 p.m.
Gymnastics; Track: Women's javelin, 11:30 p.m.
Women's soccer: Bronze: Canada vs. France; Women's synchronized swimming; Wrestling, 6 a.m.
Women's basketball: Australia vs. U.S., 10 a.m.
Women's soccer: Gold: U.S. vs. Japan, 12:30 p.m.
Men's field hockey: Semifinals; Women's wrestling, 3 p.m.
- Hayward looking like Captain America early in...
- Gary Crowton resigns as SUU offensive...
- What you may have missed: UConn fan's pleas...
- ESPN's Brett McMurphy: 'I actually should...
- Magic happens: Former BYU receiver Austin...
- BYU's defense, among nation's leaders in...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon features BYU,...
- Utes ready to show off new field Saturday...
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 55
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 40
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to... 34
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get... 25
- New Utah basketball facility has high... 23
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 23
- Dick Harmon: Mangum uses chunk yardage... 21