Little League: Midwest Regional semifinals, ESPN, noon (ESPN2, 5 p.m.)
Little League: Northwest Regional semifinals, ESPN2, 3 p.m., 9 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Little League: Southwest Regional final, ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Tour of Utah, ROOT, 2 p.m.
PGA Championship, TNT, 11 a.m.
U.S. Women's Amateur, GOLF, 1 p.m.
Preseason Live, NFL, 5:30 p.m.
Exhibition: Packers at Chargers, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Exhibition: Broncos at Bears, NFL, 10 p.m. (delay)
Track: Men's decathlon/Men's 200m/Men's 800m/Men's triple jump; Beach volleyball: Men's final; Women's diving; Cycling: Men's BMX quarterfinals, NBC, 7 p.m.
Liverpool vs. Gomel, FSC, 1 p.m.
Rogers Cup, ESPN2, 11 a.m.
Rockies at Raptors, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Women's boxing, 3 p.m.
Equestrian: Individual dressage; Men's field hockey: Semifinals, 7 a.m.
Women's volleyball: South Korea vs. U.S., 8 a.m.
Women's handball: Semifinals, 10 a.m.
Women's basketball: Semifinals; Women's volleyball: Brazil vs. Japan, 12:30 p.m.
Women's volleyball: Semifinals; Swimming: Women's 10K; Canoeing; Track: Men's 4x400m relay/Women's high jump, 9 a.m.
Men's beach volleyball: Bronze-medal match; Women's water polo: Bronze (Australia vs. Hungary) and Gold-medal (U.S. vs. Spain) matches, noon
Track: Men's decathlon/Men's 200m/Men's 800m/Men's triple jump; Beach volleyball: Men's final; Women's diving; Cycling: Men's BMX quarterfinals, 7 p.m.
Gymnastics; Track: Women's javelin, 11:30 p.m.
Women's soccer: Bronze: Canada vs. France; Women's synchronized swimming; Wrestling, 6 a.m.
Women's basketball: Australia vs. U.S., 10 a.m.
Women's soccer: Gold: U.S. vs. Japan, 12:30 p.m.
Men's field hockey: Semifinals; Women's wrestling, 3 p.m.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Former Ute center Dallin Bachynski impresses...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 55
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 44
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 13
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8