Andres Kudacki, File, Associated Press
I recently read in the news that President Barack Obama has pledged U.S. support to help get Spain's economy back on track. If the president knows how to get failing economies back on track, I wish he would share his secret with the American people, as our own economy probably needs more help than Spain's.
Question: If you were an alcoholic seeking help to stop drinking, would you seek the help of another addictive alcoholic?
Joseph H. Evans
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- My view: Voting member's perspective on the...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Founders' values
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked... 21