SALT LAKE CITY — A 30-minute recital honoring 82-year-old Wanda West Palmer will be at 5 p.m. on Aug. 16 in the Tabernacle on Temple Square. Palmer penned a number of songs, including "Oh That I Were An Angel" and "Mary's Lullaby," several of which will be performed. A trio from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir will sing "Oh That I Were An Angel," "Mary's Lullaby" and "Rejoice Oh My Heart" and members of Palmer's family are scheduled to perform "For We Saw Him" and "Behold Your Little Ones" during the 30-minute recital.
The event will be open to the public. Those attending must be in their seats at least 10 minutes before 5 p.m.
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- ValueSpeak: A tip of the hat to innocence
- LDS temple rises in Philadelphia
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 91
- LDS Church releases video about... 44
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 27
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 16
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 8
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6