Our take: The Drudge Report has created buzz before when it comes to Mitt Romney's possible vice president selection, but an insider assures that the push for Gen. David Petraeus is real. However, it seems legitimate sources from the White House and even Petraeus himself may think otherwise.
President Obama whispered to a top fundraiser this week that he believes GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney wants to name Gen. David Petraeus to the VP slot!
Petraeus, the current Central Intelligence Agency director who previously served as the top commander in Iraq and Afghanistan, has repeatedly stated that he has no aspirations to political office.
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- Feds eye stricter rules for railroad rights...
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants to hit US
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer box office
- US trained Alaskans as secret 'stay-behind...
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 16
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 11