Putting his penchant for data analysis to practical use, Richie Cotton, compiled a chart to help himself and his girlfriend understand how long it will take for them to conceive.
Women tend to be less fertile as they get older, but how much, exactly? Math nerd Richie Cotton at 4dpiecharts.com decided to figure it out with a chart.
Cotton, who is trying to have a baby with his girlfriend, used data from the Journal of Human Reproductie Sciences and Social Fertility to figure out "monthly fecundity rate," or likelihood of getting pregnant each month if you're having sex without birth control. A healthy, average woman of 25 has an MFD of 25 percent. MFD decreases to 10 percent for a woman of 35. He then put the data in some formulas to plot out the chart.
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases clean...
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on House to...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- Lawmakers to hear bill that would expand...
- Car accident doesn't stop man from reaching...
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes for...
- Anti-vaccine mothers discuss their... 36
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 33
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 30
- Photo gallery: 'Birdman' takes flight... 26
- Erin Stewart: Why I vaccinate my... 21
- The Clean Cut: Lady Gaga stuns with... 20
- President Obama says he's committed to... 19
- Meaning of 4 words at center of Supreme... 12