WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, GOLF, 10 a.m. (CBS, noon)
Cox Classic, GOLF, noon
3M Championship, GOLF, 2 p.m.
Reno-Tahoe Open, GOLF, 5 p.m.
Angels at White Sox, TBS, noon
Giants at Rockies, ROOT, 1 p.m.
Brewers at Cardinals, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Honda 200, ABC, 10:30 a.m.
Pennsylvania 400, ESPN, 11 a.m.
Northwest Nationals, ESPN2, 4 p.m.
Exhibition: Cardinals vs. Saints, NFL, 6 p.m.
Track: Men's 100m/Women's 400m/Women's triple jump; Gymnastics: Men's floor/Men's pommel horse/Women's vault; Women's diving; Beach volleyball: Women's quarterfinals, NBC, 6 p.m.
Valerenga vs. Manchester United, FSC, 8 a.m.
Timbers vs. FC Dallas, NBCSP, 5 p.m.
Sounders vs. Galaxy, ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Citi Open, ESPN2, 2 p.m.
Raptors at Rockies, FM-97.5, 2 p.m.
RedHawks at Bees, AM-1280, 4 p.m.
Brewers at Cardinals, AM-700, 6 p.m.
Pennsylvania 400, AM-700, 11 a.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Women's boxing, 6:30 a.m.
Men's boxing, 1:30 p.m.
Men's field hockey: Australia vs. Great Britain, noon
Women's handball: Denmark vs. France, 2:15 p.m.
Women's basketball: U.S. vs. China, 9:45 a.m.
Women's volleyball: U.S. vs. Turkey, 1 p.m.
Track: Men's 100m/Women's 400m/Women's triple jump; Gymnastics: Men's floor/Men's pommel horse/Women's vault; Women's diving; Beach volleyball: Women's quarterfinals, 6 p.m.
Men's badminton: Singles final; Track: Men's 3,000m steeplechase/Men's hammer throw, 11:30 p.m.
Men's badminton: Doubles final, 6 a.m.
Synchronized swimming: Women's duets, 8 a.m.
Women's weightlifting, 8:30 a.m.
Women's volleyball: Italy vs. Russia, 9:45 a.m.
Women's volleyball: Brazil vs. Serbia, 3 p.m.
Men's basketball: Australia vs. Russia; Women's boxing; Men's volleyball: Russia vs. Serbia/Men's weightlifting, 2 a.m.
Women's field hockey: U.S. vs. South Africa, 3:45 a.m.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35