The press has made a huge blunder of Mitt Romney's comment when he said that there might be some challenges with the Olympics, which the British press had been detailing for weeks.
But the press has virtually ignored major blunders of the Obama administration, including refusing to release President Barack Obama's school and other records, the Fast and Furious scandal, his suing states which don't agree with his policy, etc.
I have noticed one additional form of blatant bias — the Deseret News' choice of pictures. They always choose the worst picture of Romney (always with a frown, or a frontal shot that he has said he doesn't like, etc.) and the best picture of Obama — for instance, never with a frown.
Please try to give fair and unbiased coverage of these critical issues, which are so important to our future.
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme Court...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex Boye's...
- In our opinion: Repairing Salt Lake City streets
- Arthur Cyr: North Korea’s leaders...
- George F. Will: Britain at the crossroads
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal to...
- My view: The one thing that could solve...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 51
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Character still matters in... 25
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 21
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- Mia Love: America's soldiers are... 19
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal... 16
- In our opinion: Remembering Hiroshima... 16