The press has made a huge blunder of Mitt Romney's comment when he said that there might be some challenges with the Olympics, which the British press had been detailing for weeks.
But the press has virtually ignored major blunders of the Obama administration, including refusing to release President Barack Obama's school and other records, the Fast and Furious scandal, his suing states which don't agree with his policy, etc.
I have noticed one additional form of blatant bias — the Deseret News' choice of pictures. They always choose the worst picture of Romney (always with a frown, or a frontal shot that he has said he doesn't like, etc.) and the best picture of Obama — for instance, never with a frown.
Please try to give fair and unbiased coverage of these critical issues, which are so important to our future.
- Ralph Hancock: 'Reason' is difficult to...
- In our opinion: The breach between mass...
- Letter: Removing rights
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- David Blankenhorn: Overcoming the blindness...
- Letter: Excess political science
- Letter: We deserve better
- Drew Clark: Deeply felt religious faith, of...
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second... 93
- In our opinion: The breach between mass... 62
- Letter: Removing rights 47
- Letter: Excess political science 38
- Ralph Hancock: 'Reason' is difficult to... 33
- Letter: Our French Revolution 32
- Drew Clark: Deeply felt religious... 28
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil... 26