The press has made a huge blunder of Mitt Romney's comment when he said that there might be some challenges with the Olympics, which the British press had been detailing for weeks.
But the press has virtually ignored major blunders of the Obama administration, including refusing to release President Barack Obama's school and other records, the Fast and Furious scandal, his suing states which don't agree with his policy, etc.
I have noticed one additional form of blatant bias — the Deseret News' choice of pictures. They always choose the worst picture of Romney (always with a frown, or a frontal shot that he has said he doesn't like, etc.) and the best picture of Obama — for instance, never with a frown.
Please try to give fair and unbiased coverage of these critical issues, which are so important to our future.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- Rely on invisible hand?
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- My view: Why so many Americans find Trump and...
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 34
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 32
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24
- Rely on invisible hand? 23