The press has made a huge blunder of Mitt Romney's comment when he said that there might be some challenges with the Olympics, which the British press had been detailing for weeks.
But the press has virtually ignored major blunders of the Obama administration, including refusing to release President Barack Obama's school and other records, the Fast and Furious scandal, his suing states which don't agree with his policy, etc.
I have noticed one additional form of blatant bias — the Deseret News' choice of pictures. They always choose the worst picture of Romney (always with a frown, or a frontal shot that he has said he doesn't like, etc.) and the best picture of Obama — for instance, never with a frown.
Please try to give fair and unbiased coverage of these critical issues, which are so important to our future.
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert J. Samuelson: Government programs...
- In our opinion: Forgiveness, positive focus...
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 62
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 56
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 41
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 32
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 22
- Letter: No limits 20