The press has made a huge blunder of Mitt Romney's comment when he said that there might be some challenges with the Olympics, which the British press had been detailing for weeks.
But the press has virtually ignored major blunders of the Obama administration, including refusing to release President Barack Obama's school and other records, the Fast and Furious scandal, his suing states which don't agree with his policy, etc.
I have noticed one additional form of blatant bias — the Deseret News' choice of pictures. They always choose the worst picture of Romney (always with a frown, or a frontal shot that he has said he doesn't like, etc.) and the best picture of Obama — for instance, never with a frown.
Please try to give fair and unbiased coverage of these critical issues, which are so important to our future.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 46
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 33