The press has made a huge blunder of Mitt Romney's comment when he said that there might be some challenges with the Olympics, which the British press had been detailing for weeks.
But the press has virtually ignored major blunders of the Obama administration, including refusing to release President Barack Obama's school and other records, the Fast and Furious scandal, his suing states which don't agree with his policy, etc.
I have noticed one additional form of blatant bias — the Deseret News' choice of pictures. They always choose the worst picture of Romney (always with a frown, or a frontal shot that he has said he doesn't like, etc.) and the best picture of Obama — for instance, never with a frown.
Please try to give fair and unbiased coverage of these critical issues, which are so important to our future.
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 63
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 53
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 42
- Letter: Breeding hate 39