The press has made a huge blunder of Mitt Romney's comment when he said that there might be some challenges with the Olympics, which the British press had been detailing for weeks.
But the press has virtually ignored major blunders of the Obama administration, including refusing to release President Barack Obama's school and other records, the Fast and Furious scandal, his suing states which don't agree with his policy, etc.
I have noticed one additional form of blatant bias — the Deseret News' choice of pictures. They always choose the worst picture of Romney (always with a frown, or a frontal shot that he has said he doesn't like, etc.) and the best picture of Obama — for instance, never with a frown.
Please try to give fair and unbiased coverage of these critical issues, which are so important to our future.
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: Move to the center
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should keep up...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Susan Cox Powell's case is...
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- Comprehensive immigration reform or bust
- Timothy R. Clark: Real job creation requires...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 73
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 32
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 31
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- Letters: Move to the center 30
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 26
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21