The press has made a huge blunder of Mitt Romney's comment when he said that there might be some challenges with the Olympics, which the British press had been detailing for weeks.
But the press has virtually ignored major blunders of the Obama administration, including refusing to release President Barack Obama's school and other records, the Fast and Furious scandal, his suing states which don't agree with his policy, etc.
I have noticed one additional form of blatant bias — the Deseret News' choice of pictures. They always choose the worst picture of Romney (always with a frown, or a frontal shot that he has said he doesn't like, etc.) and the best picture of Obama — for instance, never with a frown.
Please try to give fair and unbiased coverage of these critical issues, which are so important to our future.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- My view: European view of American soft power
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 59
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 47
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 32
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 28