The press has made a huge blunder of Mitt Romney's comment when he said that there might be some challenges with the Olympics, which the British press had been detailing for weeks.
But the press has virtually ignored major blunders of the Obama administration, including refusing to release President Barack Obama's school and other records, the Fast and Furious scandal, his suing states which don't agree with his policy, etc.
I have noticed one additional form of blatant bias — the Deseret News' choice of pictures. They always choose the worst picture of Romney (always with a frown, or a frontal shot that he has said he doesn't like, etc.) and the best picture of Obama — for instance, never with a frown.
Please try to give fair and unbiased coverage of these critical issues, which are so important to our future.
- Everything you need to know about the...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- My view: Utah's public education system:...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach
- Socratic observations — Politics are...
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 58
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 43
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 35
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 31