The press has made a huge blunder of Mitt Romney's comment when he said that there might be some challenges with the Olympics, which the British press had been detailing for weeks.
But the press has virtually ignored major blunders of the Obama administration, including refusing to release President Barack Obama's school and other records, the Fast and Furious scandal, his suing states which don't agree with his policy, etc.
I have noticed one additional form of blatant bias — the Deseret News' choice of pictures. They always choose the worst picture of Romney (always with a frown, or a frontal shot that he has said he doesn't like, etc.) and the best picture of Obama — for instance, never with a frown.
Please try to give fair and unbiased coverage of these critical issues, which are so important to our future.
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Michael Gerson: No time to lead from behind
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37