The press has made a huge blunder of Mitt Romney's comment when he said that there might be some challenges with the Olympics, which the British press had been detailing for weeks.
But the press has virtually ignored major blunders of the Obama administration, including refusing to release President Barack Obama's school and other records, the Fast and Furious scandal, his suing states which don't agree with his policy, etc.
I have noticed one additional form of blatant bias — the Deseret News' choice of pictures. They always choose the worst picture of Romney (always with a frown, or a frontal shot that he has said he doesn't like, etc.) and the best picture of Obama — for instance, never with a frown.
Please try to give fair and unbiased coverage of these critical issues, which are so important to our future.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Dance dress code
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage debate...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 102
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage... 81
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 62
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism 36
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 35