The press has made a huge blunder of Mitt Romney's comment when he said that there might be some challenges with the Olympics, which the British press had been detailing for weeks.
But the press has virtually ignored major blunders of the Obama administration, including refusing to release President Barack Obama's school and other records, the Fast and Furious scandal, his suing states which don't agree with his policy, etc.
I have noticed one additional form of blatant bias — the Deseret News' choice of pictures. They always choose the worst picture of Romney (always with a frown, or a frontal shot that he has said he doesn't like, etc.) and the best picture of Obama — for instance, never with a frown.
Please try to give fair and unbiased coverage of these critical issues, which are so important to our future.
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: We can do better
- John Florez: Teach our children the love of...
- In our opinion: Navajo Nation looks to combat...
- David Butterfield: Utah boxing legends...
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800...
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- My view: Problems with Rep. Mike Noel’s...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 31
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 25
- Letter: We can do better 25
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 21
- Letter: Make healthy choices 13