Intermezzo Chamber Concert, Aug. 6, 7:30 p.m., Vieve Gore Concert Hall in the Emma Eccles Jones Conservatory at Westminster College, 1840 S. 1300 East, $18-$15. (801-230-2817 or www.intermezzoconcerts.org)
Murdock Jazz Ensemble, Aug. 7, noon, Murray Park Pavilion #5, 495 E. 5300 South, Murray, free (801-264-2614 or www.murray.utah.gov)
Kindle Creek, Concerts in the Park series, Aug. 7, 7:30 p.m., Brigham Young Historic park, State and 2nd Ave., free (801-240-3323 or www.lds.org/events)
Utah Symphony: Beethoven, Haydn and Mozart, Aug. 8, 8 p.m., St. Mary's Church, 1505 White Pine Canyon Road, Park City; $30 for general admission (801-355-2787 or www.deervalleymusicfestival.org)
"I Loved the Work": Stories from the Life of Ann Cannon Woodbury," Men and Women of Faith Lecture, Aug. 9, 7 p.m., Church Office Building Auditorium, 50 E. North Temple, free (801-240-2272 or www.history.lds.org)
Dr. Decibel and the Sound of Prescription, Concerts in the Park series, Aug. 10, 7:30 p.m., Brigham Young Historic park, State and 2nd Ave., free (801-240-3323 or www.lds.org/events)
Utah Symphony: "The American Songbook" with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Aug. 10, 7:30 p.m., Deer Valley Amphitheater, 2270 Deer Valley Drive East, Park City; $27 for lawn, $60 for reserved, $85 for reserved premium (801-355-2787 or www.arttix.org)
Lambert-Margetts Duo, Aug. 11, 7:30 p.m., Temple Square Assembly Hall, N. West Temple, free, but must be age eight and older. (801-240-3323 or www.lds.org/events)
Ririe-Woodbury Dance Company will present "2012 Move-It Summer Workshop," through Aug. 11 at the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center, 138 W. 100 South. A young dancer's workshop will be held Aug. 6-11, for high school and middle-school students. The workshops are free but require an RSVP to 801-297-4241 or firstname.lastname@example.org (801-297-4241 or www.ririewoodbury.com)
Submit listings to email@example.com before 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
- 'Maze Runner,' based on Utah author's novel,...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Why do we love bad movies?
- Where do we draw the line on spanking?
- ‘Kung Fu Panda’ director to helm...
- 'The Lion King' earns record box office
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- Alicia Keys is asking a simple question to...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 9
- Where do we draw the line on spanking? 6
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream... 4
- 'Maze Runner,' based on Utah author's... 3
- Actress detained by police refuses to... 1
- Why do we love bad movies? 1
- ‘Kung Fu Panda’ director to... 1
- Alicia Keys is asking a simple question... 1