UFC: Shogun vs. Vera, FOX, 6 p.m.
Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, ESPN/NFL, 5 p.m.
Blaze at Rattlers, KMYU, 8 p.m.
WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, GOLF, 10 a.m. (CBS, noon)
Cox Classic, GOLF, noon
3M Championship, GOLF, 2 p.m.
Reno-Tahoe Open, GOLF, 4:30 p.m.
West Virginia Derby, ROOT, 3 p.m.
Whitney Handicap, ALT, 3 p.m.
MLL: Lizards at Bayhawks, CBSSN, 5 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Giants at Rockies, ROOT, 6 p.m.
Pennsylvania 400 qualifying, ESPN2, 8:30 a.m.
Pocono Mountains 125, SPEED, 11 a.m.
ALMS: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Challenge, ABC, noon
U.S. Cellular 250, ESPN2, 6 p.m. (Qualifying, ESPN2, 2:30 p.m.)
Northwest Nationals qualifying, ESPN2, 8:30 p.m.
Track: Women's 100m/Women's heptathlon/Men's long jump; Swimming: Men's 4x100 medley relay/Men's 1500m free/Women's 4x100 medley relay/Women's 50m free; Beach volleyball; Women's diving, NBC, 7 p.m.
Real Salt Lake at Rapids, ABC/ALT, 7 p.m.
Citi Open, ESPN2, 1 p.m.
Blaze at Rattlers, FM-97.5, 8 p.m.
Raptors at Rockies, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
Zephyrs at Bees, AM-1280, 7 p.m.
Real Salt Lake at Rapids, AM-700/AM-1600, 7 p.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Men's boxing, 6:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m.
Men's 20K race walk, 10 a.m.
Women's tennis final; Trampoline: Women's final, 8 a.m.
Men's volleyball: U.S. vs. Russia, 10:30 a.m.
Track cycling; Track: Qualifying, 12:30 p.m.
Men's water polo: U.S. vs. Serbia, 1:30 p.m.
Track: Men's 10,000m final, 2:45 p.m.
Track: Women's 100m/Women's heptathlon/Men's long jump; Swimming: Men's 4x100 medlay relay/Men's 1,500m free/Women's 4x100 medlay relay/Women's 50m free; Beach volleyball; Women's diving, 7 p.m.
Track: Women's discus final; Track cycling, 11:30 p.m.
Men's basketball: U.S. vs. Lithuania, 7:30 a.m.
Women's field hockey: U.S. vs. New Zealand, noon
Men's volleyball: Brazil vs. Serbia, 3 p.m.
Water polo: Women's quarterfinals; Men's wrestling; Beach volleyball: Men's quarterfinals; Table tennis: Men's quarterfinals, 5 a.m.
Track: Women's marathon; Men's tennis final; Beach volleyball: Women's quarterfinals; Water polo: Women's quarterfinals; Equestrian: Team jumping; Track cycling, 5 a.m.
Tennis; Beach volleyball: Women's quarterfinals; Track cycling; Shooting: Men's 50m pistol final, 2 a.m.
Women's volleyball: China vs. South Korea, 4:30 a.m.
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake Olympics...
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes' most...
- Cougars say they have learned lessons in wake...
- Lindon father of five sets world record in...
- Brad Rock: Faith helped infamous former MLB...
- Eight BYU, Utah players make the Polynesian...
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive line...
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 73
- Phil Steele gives tempered assessment... 70
- BYU looking for another defensive... 33
- Utah Utes backup quarterback Donovan... 26
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 26
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 26
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Kincade: Poor shooting, signings have... 11