UFC: Shogun vs. Vera, FOX, 6 p.m.
Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, ESPN/NFL, 5 p.m.
Blaze at Rattlers, KMYU, 8 p.m.
WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, GOLF, 10 a.m. (CBS, noon)
Cox Classic, GOLF, noon
3M Championship, GOLF, 2 p.m.
Reno-Tahoe Open, GOLF, 4:30 p.m.
West Virginia Derby, ROOT, 3 p.m.
Whitney Handicap, ALT, 3 p.m.
MLL: Lizards at Bayhawks, CBSSN, 5 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Giants at Rockies, ROOT, 6 p.m.
Pennsylvania 400 qualifying, ESPN2, 8:30 a.m.
Pocono Mountains 125, SPEED, 11 a.m.
ALMS: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Challenge, ABC, noon
U.S. Cellular 250, ESPN2, 6 p.m. (Qualifying, ESPN2, 2:30 p.m.)
Northwest Nationals qualifying, ESPN2, 8:30 p.m.
Track: Women's 100m/Women's heptathlon/Men's long jump; Swimming: Men's 4x100 medley relay/Men's 1500m free/Women's 4x100 medley relay/Women's 50m free; Beach volleyball; Women's diving, NBC, 7 p.m.
Real Salt Lake at Rapids, ABC/ALT, 7 p.m.
Citi Open, ESPN2, 1 p.m.
Blaze at Rattlers, FM-97.5, 8 p.m.
Raptors at Rockies, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
Zephyrs at Bees, AM-1280, 7 p.m.
Real Salt Lake at Rapids, AM-700/AM-1600, 7 p.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Men's boxing, 6:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m.
Men's 20K race walk, 10 a.m.
Women's tennis final; Trampoline: Women's final, 8 a.m.
Men's volleyball: U.S. vs. Russia, 10:30 a.m.
Track cycling; Track: Qualifying, 12:30 p.m.
Men's water polo: U.S. vs. Serbia, 1:30 p.m.
Track: Men's 10,000m final, 2:45 p.m.
Track: Women's 100m/Women's heptathlon/Men's long jump; Swimming: Men's 4x100 medlay relay/Men's 1,500m free/Women's 4x100 medlay relay/Women's 50m free; Beach volleyball; Women's diving, 7 p.m.
Track: Women's discus final; Track cycling, 11:30 p.m.
Men's basketball: U.S. vs. Lithuania, 7:30 a.m.
Women's field hockey: U.S. vs. New Zealand, noon
Men's volleyball: Brazil vs. Serbia, 3 p.m.
Water polo: Women's quarterfinals; Men's wrestling; Beach volleyball: Men's quarterfinals; Table tennis: Men's quarterfinals, 5 a.m.
Track: Women's marathon; Men's tennis final; Beach volleyball: Women's quarterfinals; Water polo: Women's quarterfinals; Equestrian: Team jumping; Track cycling, 5 a.m.
Tennis; Beach volleyball: Women's quarterfinals; Track cycling; Shooting: Men's 50m pistol final, 2 a.m.
Women's volleyball: China vs. South Korea, 4:30 a.m.
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Stewart has brought back an identity —...
- BYU focusing on bowl game while players'...
- Penn State defeats Stanford, will meet BYU...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 59
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 44
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 39
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31