Charles Dharapak, AP
CLINTON, Tenn. — Could be Lowell Turpin would know Mitt Romney by sight — now.
A Tennessee sheriff deputy's report said the 40-year-old Turpin was clueless on July 22 when he became angry after seeing a photo of a man he didn't recognize on his girlfriend's Facebook page. It was the Republican presidential contender.
The Knoxville News Sentinel reported the officer said Turpin smashed the laptop against a wall and then punched his girlfriend.
He was still in the Anderson County Jail, northwest of Knoxville, on Friday morning. Assistant Public Defender Ann Coria was in court and was not immediately available for comment.
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Brave woman tried to reason with London...
- One third of millenials regret going to college
- Stories behind viral Oklahoma tragedy photos...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 44
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- IRS official Lerner invokes Fifth... 22
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 21
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17
- IRS role in Obamacare adds deeper layer... 16