Our take: This piece by Eric Metaxas in the Christian Post shines some light on why its tough to find family-friendly cinema coming out of Hollywood, where screen writers intentionally foul up films with bad language.
A few weeks ago, I told you that, in my opinion, Lifeway bookstores made a big mistake when it removed copies of "The Blind Side" from its shelves.
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- Space and religion: How believers view latest...
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union targeting pot
- The pipes are calling: Salt Lake Methodist...
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man with men...
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson...
- Redskins find new opponent, supporter of name...
- Disgraced priest to wed pope adviser's daughter
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 22
- Space and religion: How believers view... 18
- Redskins find new opponent, supporter... 7
- Disgraced priest to wed pope adviser's... 4
- Pope forms commission to advise on sex... 1
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union... 1
- New Harmony: Christian shrines to see... 1