Marwan Naamani,Afp/Getty Images
The olympic moment
Kayla Harrison became the first American judo champion in the Olympics, winning the gold medal in the under-78-kilogram division by beating Britain's Gemma Gibbons 2-0.
"That is an American dynasty, baby.
It's just so special."
U.S. crewmember after the women's eight team captured gold to continue the squad's six-year dominance.
Former BYU Cougar produced nine points, including seven kills and a block as the U.S. beat Brazil, 23-25, 27-25, 25-19, 25-17. Team USA is now 3-0 in preliminary action.
U.S. vs. Serbia
During NBC's 7 p.m. prime-time coverage
Reasons to watch: Highland High grad Logan Tom and Team USA look to remain unbeaten in the preliminary round.
- BYU players work out at Pro Day in hopes of...
- BYU football hosts 'Friday Night Lights'...
- Utah football: Booker's return lifts offense,...
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date with...
- Runnin' Utes take on Duke in Texas-sized venue
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL president...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- Brad Rock: Utes have Duked it out with big...
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 21
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21