Sharks at Soul, NFL, 6 p.m.
Gesta vs. Barnett, ESPN2, 8 p.m.
Cox Classic, GOLF, 8 a.m.
3M Championship, GOLF, 10 a.m.
WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, GOLF, noon
Reno-Tahoe Open, GOLF, 4:30 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Giants at Rockies, ROOT, 6:30 p.m.
Swimming: Men's 100m fly/Men's 50m free/Women's 200m backstroke/Women's 800m free; Track: Men's shot put final; Trampoline: Men's final; Women's volleyball: U.S. vs. Serbia; Women's diving, NBC, 7 p.m.
Dynamo vs. Red Bulls, NBCSP, 6 p.m.
Citi Open, ESPN2, 3 p.m.
Raptors at Rockies, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
Zephyrs at Bees, AM-1280, 7 p.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Tennis, 8 a.m.
Men's boxing: 3 p.m.
Women's water polo: Hungary vs. Spain; Men's trampoline; Men's weightlifting; Badminton: Singles semifinals; Equestrian; Table tennis, 7 a.m.
Women's water polo: Russia vs. Australia, 8:30 a.m.
Women's handball: Denmark vs. Norway, 2:15 p.m.
Track: Qualifying/Women's 10,000m final; Beach volleyball; Rowing finals; Swimming: Qualifying, 9 a.m.
Swimming: Qualifying, noon
Women's water polo: U.S. vs. China, 1:30 p.m.
Track: Qualifying; Rowing finals, 3 p.m.
Swimming: Men's 100m fly/Men's 50m free/Women's 200m backstroke/Women's 800m free; Track: Men's shot put final; Trampoline: Men's final; Women's volleyball: U.S. vs. Serbia; Women's diving, 7 p.m.
Cycling: Women's keirin/Men's team pursuit; Track: Qualifying, 11:30 p.m.
Men's archery; Shooting: Men's 50m riflle prone final/Men's 25m rapid fire pistol, 7 a.m.
Women's soccer: U.S. vs. New Zealand, 7:30 a.m.
Women's soccer: Brazil vs. Japan, 10 a.m.
Women's soccer: Great Britain vs. Canada, 12:30 p.m.
Women's basketball: U.S. vs. Czech Republic, 3:15 p.m.
Soccer: Men's quarterfinals; Men's water polo: Montenegro vs. Romania; Women's badminton; Men's weightlifting, 5 a.m.
Women's triathlon; Tennis: Men's doubles final; Beach volleyball; Equestrian: Jumping qualifying; Track cycling, 2 a.m.
Men's basketball: Russia vs. Spain, 4:15 a.m.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Ranking the best NBA players to ever come out...
- Photo story: What teenagers taught me at the...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- BYU basketball: Tyler Haws passes Russell...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 78
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 74
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 30
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24
- Utah basketball: Regular-season finale... 24