High school basketball: Brighton's Brandon Miller commits to University of Utah
SANDY — Brighton High shooting guard Brandon Miller verbally committed to the University of Utah on Wednesday evening.
Miller averaged 21.6 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.5 assists during his junior season last year in leading Brighton to the 5A state championship game against Lone Peak. Miller is a great shooter who also knocked down 67 3-pointers last season.
Along with Utah, the 6-foot-2 guard was being recruited by BYU, Utah State, Stanford and Arizona State, among others.
Miller joins East High standout Parker Van Dyke, who verbally committed to the Utah earlier this summer.
The verbal commitments by both Van Dyke and Miller are excellent recruits for coach Larry Krystkowiak to land as he tries to rebuild the program.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Locals and the NFL playoffs: Alex... 1
- Herriman brothers say their bond,... 1
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015 0
- High school basketball: Morby's... 0
- How to watch Utah football stars, local... 0
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers... 0
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins... 0
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery:... 0