Lefteris Pitarakis, Associated Press
Only a Democrat waiting to pounce on every word or a British mayor/prime minister still upset over Concord and Lexington, wound tight over issues that scare him to death, could have been offended by what Mitt Romney said about the Olympics. Relax, guys.
Romney said there will be some unforeseeable details that will be dealt with. Is there any way that is not true?
And I'm getting fed up with the way our news people, even here in Utah, respond to everything as if it were earth shattering. KSL's prime time team made it an issue by reporting it that way. I can only assume the other Utah affiliates did the same.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- Letter: Singles solution
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 39
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 21
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 20
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19