Lefteris Pitarakis, Associated Press
Only a Democrat waiting to pounce on every word or a British mayor/prime minister still upset over Concord and Lexington, wound tight over issues that scare him to death, could have been offended by what Mitt Romney said about the Olympics. Relax, guys.
Romney said there will be some unforeseeable details that will be dealt with. Is there any way that is not true?
And I'm getting fed up with the way our news people, even here in Utah, respond to everything as if it were earth shattering. KSL's prime time team made it an issue by reporting it that way. I can only assume the other Utah affiliates did the same.
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges Hatch...
- Charles Krauthammer: Donald, Hillary and the...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 81
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 34
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA... 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 21
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19