Lefteris Pitarakis, Associated Press
Only a Democrat waiting to pounce on every word or a British mayor/prime minister still upset over Concord and Lexington, wound tight over issues that scare him to death, could have been offended by what Mitt Romney said about the Olympics. Relax, guys.
Romney said there will be some unforeseeable details that will be dealt with. Is there any way that is not true?
And I'm getting fed up with the way our news people, even here in Utah, respond to everything as if it were earth shattering. KSL's prime time team made it an issue by reporting it that way. I can only assume the other Utah affiliates did the same.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Matthew Sanders: Nelson Mandela's goodness...
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- President should not act without...
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP?
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 63
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 59
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 43
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 38
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 24
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 22
- President should not act without... 20