Lefteris Pitarakis, Associated Press
Only a Democrat waiting to pounce on every word or a British mayor/prime minister still upset over Concord and Lexington, wound tight over issues that scare him to death, could have been offended by what Mitt Romney said about the Olympics. Relax, guys.
Romney said there will be some unforeseeable details that will be dealt with. Is there any way that is not true?
And I'm getting fed up with the way our news people, even here in Utah, respond to everything as if it were earth shattering. KSL's prime time team made it an issue by reporting it that way. I can only assume the other Utah affiliates did the same.
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- The complicated political views of...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40
- Letter: Breeding hate 38