Lefteris Pitarakis, Associated Press
Only a Democrat waiting to pounce on every word or a British mayor/prime minister still upset over Concord and Lexington, wound tight over issues that scare him to death, could have been offended by what Mitt Romney said about the Olympics. Relax, guys.
Romney said there will be some unforeseeable details that will be dealt with. Is there any way that is not true?
And I'm getting fed up with the way our news people, even here in Utah, respond to everything as if it were earth shattering. KSL's prime time team made it an issue by reporting it that way. I can only assume the other Utah affiliates did the same.
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Chaffetz named... 32
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 31