Our take: The new Microsoft webmail service looks to be a welcome replacement for the "stale" Hotmail email service. Microsoft hopes to give Google a run for its money and even replace it.
That would be a blow to a company that has become one of Microsoft's main rivals, competing on several different fronts, including free email services, search, browsers, operating systems and cloud-based enterprise apps.
The second blow in Microsoft's one-two punch is to beef up its suite of cloud-based apps for the enterprise, which is a major point of competition with Google and its Google Apps.
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say they’re...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says violated its...
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back waterboarding
- Officer charged with murder in teen's death;...
- They put the giving in Thanksgiving
- Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene
- Group raised suspicions before 5 were shot at...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 44
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 38
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 28
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 25
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Terrorism propaganda assignment causes... 15
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says... 14
- New school lunch regulations could turn... 12