All Mitt Romney had to do for this major publicity trip to London was go and praise the British for launching a spectacular Olympic Games. Instead, with his loose lips, he about sinks his own ship, and he is certainly getting well-deserved headlines. I wonder what he will do to fumble the trip to Israel? Keep it zipped, Mitt, and be nice.
Is this a taste of what foreign diplomacy could be. Utah's politicians get all miffed at the British reaction when they should be miffed at Romney for offending an entire nation.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- In our opinion: With Shurtleff and Swallow...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 112
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 73
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 49
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 47
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 34
- The complicated political views of... 33