All Mitt Romney had to do for this major publicity trip to London was go and praise the British for launching a spectacular Olympic Games. Instead, with his loose lips, he about sinks his own ship, and he is certainly getting well-deserved headlines. I wonder what he will do to fumble the trip to Israel? Keep it zipped, Mitt, and be nice.
Is this a taste of what foreign diplomacy could be. Utah's politicians get all miffed at the British reaction when they should be miffed at Romney for offending an entire nation.
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Letter: Envision Utah scam
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 45
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 45
- Letter: Human body 41
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 40
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 35
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 24
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 19