All Mitt Romney had to do for this major publicity trip to London was go and praise the British for launching a spectacular Olympic Games. Instead, with his loose lips, he about sinks his own ship, and he is certainly getting well-deserved headlines. I wonder what he will do to fumble the trip to Israel? Keep it zipped, Mitt, and be nice.
Is this a taste of what foreign diplomacy could be. Utah's politicians get all miffed at the British reaction when they should be miffed at Romney for offending an entire nation.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- Richard Davis: Why do I serve?
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 54
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 28
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: Coal and job creation 18