All Mitt Romney had to do for this major publicity trip to London was go and praise the British for launching a spectacular Olympic Games. Instead, with his loose lips, he about sinks his own ship, and he is certainly getting well-deserved headlines. I wonder what he will do to fumble the trip to Israel? Keep it zipped, Mitt, and be nice.
Is this a taste of what foreign diplomacy could be. Utah's politicians get all miffed at the British reaction when they should be miffed at Romney for offending an entire nation.
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- My view: In the name of God?
- Letter: No prison deficit
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 63
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30