All Mitt Romney had to do for this major publicity trip to London was go and praise the British for launching a spectacular Olympic Games. Instead, with his loose lips, he about sinks his own ship, and he is certainly getting well-deserved headlines. I wonder what he will do to fumble the trip to Israel? Keep it zipped, Mitt, and be nice.
Is this a taste of what foreign diplomacy could be. Utah's politicians get all miffed at the British reaction when they should be miffed at Romney for offending an entire nation.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- My view: Women’s equality — 95...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- Letter: 20th-century achievements
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do with...
- Letter: Appalling attitude 84
- George F. Will: Immigration-related... 57
- Letter: Big money in politics 44
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 43
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 39
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 38
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 34