Teams TBA, MLBN, 6 p.m.
Cardinals at Rockies, ROOT, 6:30 p.m.
Women's gymnastics: Team final; Swimming: Men's 200m fly/Men's 4x200m relay/Women's 200m free/Women's 200 IM; Women's synchronized diving, NBC, 7 p.m.
Red Bulls vs. Tottenham, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Real Salt Lake at CS Herediano, FSC, 8 p.m.
Chukars at Raptors, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
Bees at 51s, AM-1280, 8 p.m.
Real Salt Lake at CS Herediano, AM-700, 8 p.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Men's boxing, 3 p.m.
Women's table tennis; Weightlifting; Men's archery; Badminton, 7 a.m.
Women's soccer: Canada vs. Sweden, 7:30 a.m.
Women's soccer: Colombia vs. France, 10:15 a.m.
Women's field hockey: U.S. vs. Argentina, noon
Women's soccer: Brazil vs. Great Britain, 12:45 p.m.
Men's canoeing final, 9 a.m.
Swimming: Qualifying heats, 9:30 a.m.
Rowing: semifinals, 10:15 a.m.
Men's volleyball: U.S. vs. Germany, 10:30 a.m.
Swimming: Qualifying heats, 12:30 p.m.
Rowing, 1:15 p.m.
Men's water polo: U.S. vs. Romania, 1:30 p.m.
Women's gymnastics: Team final; Swimming: Men's 200m fly/Men's 4x200m relay/Women's 200m free/Women's 200 IM; Women's synchronized diving, 7 p.m.
Women's beach volleyball; Swimming: Women's 200m fly semifinals/Men's 200m breaststroke semifinals, 11:30 p.m.
Men's water polo: Hungary vs. Montenegro, 6:15 a.m.
Equestrian, 7:15 a.m.
Men's beach volleyball, 8:45 a.m.
Women's beach volleyball, 9:15 a.m.
Women's soccer: U.S. vs. North Korea, 10:15 a.m.
Men's basketball: France vs. Argentina, 1 p.m.
Men's basketball: U.S. vs. Tunisia, 3:15 p.m.
Tennis, 5 a.m.
Beach volleyball/Men's field hockey: Spain vs. Australia; Women's volleyball: Dominican Republic vs. Japan; Men's archery; Badminton, 2 a.m.
Cycling: Women's time trial, 5:30 a.m.
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- BYU football what you may have missed: Not...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 107
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 68
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 61
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 46
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 36
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 36
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for... 33