CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A federal grand jury in Cheyenne has charged a Utah man with bank robberies this June in Cody and Cheyenne.
Joshua Michael Beckstead is charged with two counts of bank robbery and one count of attempted bank robbery of a Cody credit union. The 32-year-old Beckstead was arrested July 4 in North Dakota.
An FBI affidavit says Beckstead is suspected of bank robberies in Ogden, Maysville, Okla., and Columbus, Mont., in May and June.
Beckstead was released from the Ogden jail May 8 to go to the dentist but never returned.
— Associated Press
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Police identify man found dead near Jordan River
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Utah defends anti-polygamy law, saying it...
- Body found near Jordan River trail in Salt...
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- State parks of Utah: Northern region
- Koch brothers group launches campaign... 51
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 34
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches... 18
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked... 17
- Families protest at final prison... 17
- Watchdog group accuses Utah lawmaker of... 15
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat... 14