CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A federal grand jury in Cheyenne has charged a Utah man with bank robberies this June in Cody and Cheyenne.
Joshua Michael Beckstead is charged with two counts of bank robbery and one count of attempted bank robbery of a Cody credit union. The 32-year-old Beckstead was arrested July 4 in North Dakota.
An FBI affidavit says Beckstead is suspected of bank robberies in Ogden, Maysville, Okla., and Columbus, Mont., in May and June.
Beckstead was released from the Ogden jail May 8 to go to the dentist but never returned.
— Associated Press
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 25
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22