CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A federal grand jury in Cheyenne has charged a Utah man with bank robberies this June in Cody and Cheyenne.
Joshua Michael Beckstead is charged with two counts of bank robbery and one count of attempted bank robbery of a Cody credit union. The 32-year-old Beckstead was arrested July 4 in North Dakota.
An FBI affidavit says Beckstead is suspected of bank robberies in Ogden, Maysville, Okla., and Columbus, Mont., in May and June.
Beckstead was released from the Ogden jail May 8 to go to the dentist but never returned.
— Associated Press
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Wyoming authorities to speak about Utah rail...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a...
- Fruit Heights to shut off water system...
- Deerlodge Road to undergo $5.6M in improvements
- 8 Utahns given Bronze Minuteman Awards
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 61
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 35
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25