Adidas Super 64, CBSSN, 4 p.m.
Senior British Open, ESPN2, 10 a.m.
RBC Canadian Open, CBS, 1 p.m.
Nationwide Children's Hospital Invitational, GOLF, 5 p.m.
Haskell Invitational, ALT, 3:30 p.m.
Nationals at Brewers, TBS, noon
Red Sox at Yankees, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Reds at Rockies, ROOT, 7 p.m.
Your Hero's Name Here 400, ESPN, 11 a.m.
Sonoma Nationals, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Women's gymnastics; Swimming: Women's 100m fly/Women's 400m free/Men's 100m breaststroke/Men's 4x100m relay; Women's synchronized diving, NBC, 6 p.m.
Union vs. Revolution, NBCSP, 5 p.m.
Farmers Classic, ESPN2, 2 p.m.
Owlz at Raptors, FM-97.5, 4 p.m.
Red Sox at Yankees, AM-700, 6 p.m.
Bees at 51s, AM-1280, 8 p.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Men's boxing, 6:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m.
Men's soccer: Brazil vs. Belarus, 8 a.m.
Men's soccer: Senegal vs. Uruguay, 10 a.m.
Men's soccer: Great Britain vs. United Arab Emirates, 12:45 p.m.
Women's gymnastics; Cycling: Women's road race; Beach volleyball; Rowing: Qualifying heats; Swimming: Qualifying heats, 6 a.m.
Men's volleyball: U.S. vs. Serbia, 9:45 a.m.
Men's water polo: U.S. vs. Montenegro, 12:45 p.m.
Women's gymnastics; Swimming: Women's 100m fly/Women's 400m free/Men's 100m breaststroke/Men's 4x100m relay; Women's synchronized diving, 6 p.m.
Canoeing; Kayaking, 11:30 p.m.
Shooting: Women's skeet finals, 7 a.m.
Men's basketball: U.S. vs. France, 7:30 a.m.
Men's basketball: Spain vs. China, 9:45 a.m.
Archery: Women's team final, 11 a.m.
Women's field hockey: U.S. vs. Germany, 2:15 p.m.
Men's basketball: Argentina vs. Lithuania, 3:15 p.m.
Tennis, 5 a.m.
Beach volleyball; Archery; Badminton; Men's boxing, 2 a.m.
Women's volleyball: Serbia vs. South Korea, 4:30 a.m.
Shooting: Men's 10m air rifle finals, 5:15 a.m.
Equestrian: Individual eventing cross country, 5:30 a.m.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34