Ezra Shaw, Pool, Associated Press
Our take: Innovative, expensive and fiercely protected designs point to the growing monetary value of the Games.
Thou shalt not steal the official London 2012 emblem.
And words like Olympic, Olympian, and Olympiad well, those are off limits for commercial use too.
That is, unless your company is an official sponsor of London 2012 like Coca-Cola, Visa, and McDonalds.
As the Olympics commence this summer, the London Organising Committee (LOCOG) is committed to making sure all non-sponsors know that any sort of attempt to profit off of their legally protected phrases and designs will not be tolerated.
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance primed...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- AAA Center opens call center in Clearfield,...
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church for...
- 3 reasons you should crowdfund your business
- Dave Ramsey says: Charging off a debt doesn't...
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 20
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- AAA Center opens call center in... 2
- Top economies move toward crackdown on... 1