Ezra Shaw, Pool, Associated Press
Our take: Innovative, expensive and fiercely protected designs point to the growing monetary value of the Games.
Thou shalt not steal the official London 2012 emblem.
And words like Olympic, Olympian, and Olympiad well, those are off limits for commercial use too.
That is, unless your company is an official sponsor of London 2012 like Coca-Cola, Visa, and McDonalds.
As the Olympics commence this summer, the London Organising Committee (LOCOG) is committed to making sure all non-sponsors know that any sort of attempt to profit off of their legally protected phrases and designs will not be tolerated.
- US stock indexes pull back after a strong...
- Goldman 2Q earnings jump, helped by lower...
- Why your co-workers come to work sick
- Dave Ramsey says: Stick with paying the...
- Michelle Singletary: Like searching for...
- Local government board fostered 'culture of...
- BLM releases blueprint for oil and gas...
- 5 tips for a successful job interview
- Local government board fostered... 16
- Salt Lake's 'passive' house a model of... 6
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- BLM releases blueprint for oil and gas... 4
- Millions being spent gambling at 2... 3
- Goldman 2Q earnings jump, helped by... 1
- Why your co-workers come to work sick 1
- Michelle Singletary: Like searching for... 1