Ezra Shaw, Pool, Associated Press
Our take: Innovative, expensive and fiercely protected designs point to the growing monetary value of the Games.
Thou shalt not steal the official London 2012 emblem.
And words like Olympic, Olympian, and Olympiad well, those are off limits for commercial use too.
That is, unless your company is an official sponsor of London 2012 like Coca-Cola, Visa, and McDonalds.
As the Olympics commence this summer, the London Organising Committee (LOCOG) is committed to making sure all non-sponsors know that any sort of attempt to profit off of their legally protected phrases and designs will not be tolerated.
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Balancing act: List of top work-from-home...
- University of Utah launches community solar...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Why small businesses want a higher minimum wage
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats...
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering...
- Wellness programs grow more popular with...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 51
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 46
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 18
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- University of Utah launches community... 15
- Why small businesses want a higher... 9
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats... 6