Dodgers at Giants, FOX, 1:30 p.m.
Reds at Rockies, ROOT, 6 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 6 p.m.
Triple Crown World Series, CBSSN, 7:30 p.m.
Senior British Open, ESPN, 10 a.m.
Evian Masters, GOLF, 11 a.m.
RBC Canadian Open, CBS, 1 p.m.
Nationwide Children's Hospital Invitational, GOLF, 4:30 p.m.
MLL: Hounds at Lizards, CBSSN, 5 p.m.
MLL: Outlaws at Nationals, ALT, 11:30 p.m. (delay)
Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying, SPEED, 10:30 a.m.
Your Hero's Name Here 400 qualifying, ESPN, noon
Indy 250, ESPN, 2:30 p.m. (Qualifying, SPEED, 10:30 a.m.)
Sonoma Nationals qualifying, ESPN, 5 p.m.
Swimming: Men's 400 IM final/Men's 400m free/Women's 400 IM/Women's 4x100m relay; Men's gymnastics; Beach volleyball, NBC, 7 p.m.
Liverpool vs. Tottenham, ESPN2, 11 a.m.
AC Milan vs. Chelsea, ESPN2, 4:30 p.m.
FC Dallas vs. Galaxy, NBCSP, 6 p.m.
U-19: U.S. Boys National Championship, FSC, 6 p.m.
Rapids vs. Sounders, ALT, 7 p.m.
Farmers Classic, ESPN2, 2 p.m., 8 p.m.
Red Sox at Yankees, AM-700, 2 p.m.
Owlz at Raptors, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
Bees at 51s, AM-1280, 8 p.m.
EARLY SUNDAY TELEVISION
Evian Masters, GOLF, 4 a.m.
Hungarian Grand Prix, SPEED, 5:30 a.m.
FULL OLYMPICS TV SCHEDULE
Men's boxing, 6:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m.
Women's soccer: Canada vs. South Africa, 7:45 a.m.
Women's handball: Denmark vs. Sweden, 9:15 a.m.
Women's soccer: Great Britain vs. Cameroon, 10:15 a.m.
Women's fencing: Individual foil gold-medal match, 12:40 p.m.
Women's basketball: U.S. vs. Croatia, 9:45 a.m.
Women's volleyball: U.S. vs. South Korea, 1 p.m.
Swimming: Men's 400 IM/Men's 400m free/Women's 400 IM/Women's 4x100m relay; Men's gymnastics; Beach volleyball, 7 p.m.
Men's gymnastics; Weightlifting: Women's 48kg, 11:30 p.m.
Women's soccer: New Zealand vs. Brazil, 7:30 a.m.
Women's soccer: U.S. vs. Colombia, 10 a.m.
Women's soccer: France vs. North Korea, 12:45 p.m.
Women's handball: Norway vs. France, 2:15 p.m.
Tennis, 5 a.m.
Men's volleyball: Germany vs. Russia; Men's handball: Croatia vs. South Korea; Badminton; Table tennis, 5 a.m.
Women's field hockey: New Zealand vs. Australia; Beach volleyball; Badminton, 2 a.m.
Equestrian: Event dressage, 3 a.m.
Men's basketball: Brazil vs. Australia; Weightlifting: Women's 53 kg final, 4:15 a.m.
- Utah high school boys basketball previews:...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan against...
- What you may have missed: Mangum’s...
- Dick Harmon: Former BYU quarterbacks rise to...
- Brad Rock: Enes Kanter doesn't deserve the abuse
- Morning links: Utah, USU pick up commitments...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- Utah notebook: Britain Covey will not play on...
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 126
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 52
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 40
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 37
- Live updates: No. 13 Utah takes on UCLA... 35
- Twitter reacts to Utes' offensive... 35