Richard Drew, Associated Press
I am very grateful for the Fox News Network. Fox News is an independent agency. They do not give the same talking points and the same propaganda as other news agencies in this political year.
Because of Fox News, we are not living as Germany was in the 1930s and 1940s when Hitler was controlling the airwaves. We can listen and decide what we feel is best for the country.
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- Robert Bennett: With public trust waning,...
- Top scandals and controversies of each US...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate
- About Utah: Without fanfare, the National...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How will...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 54
- Letters: Deception and government 31
- Letter: The real death panel:... 29
- In our opinion: Reduce the legal... 26
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Letters: Paycheck Fairness Act 20
- Matthew Sanders: Imploding trust in... 20
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 18