Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
We used Trax to go to two Pioneer Days events this year. Both times it took at least half an hour to get return tickets from the automated ticket machines. The question that so many wanted to know is: Why can't we buy round trip, reduced-fare tickets?
When you consider that a vast majority of those buying tickets after the events were seniors that were unfamiliar with the electronic device and two of the machines would not take dollar bills, it would make sense to provide round trip, reduced fares to reduce the frustration and greatly improve the overall satisfaction of UTA customers.
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 60
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 34
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Americans are changing their tune on... 28
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 26
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24