Carolyn Kaster, File, Associated Press
At this election time, when there is added focus on the use of Super PACs, one very important point needs to be addressed. President Obama, for the past three and a half years, has conducted his campaign at the expense of the American people.
Each time he travels on Air Force One, of which he has done continuously throughout his presidency, the enormous expense of using the plane, automobiles, the Secret Service and other security arrangements has been astronomical in terms of the use of our American tax dollars.
He has been campaigning for re-election since the day he was elected.
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- In our opinion: A darkening cloud is hanging...
- Snapshot of 2013 in political cartoons
- Timothy R. Clark: Graduation advice for my...
- My view: People deserve rights at our borders
- Richard Davis: Airlines should do more for...
- Letters: Federal encroachment
- My view: Nothing sinister about Common Core
- Letters: Stop the witch hunt 35
- John Florez: Show leadership on... 31
- Supreme Court, Congress, citizens: The... 27
- Letter: Media failure 25
- Letters: Threats justified 24
- Robert Bennett: Sticking to facts is... 23
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 19
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the... 18