Following RSL's 2-0 win over Colorado last week, coach Jason Kreis had some pointed observations on his role.
"I've oftentimes said that I'm not sure they really need me," he said. "Just don't tell our owners that."
Earlier this month, after the club's third consecutive loss of the season to San Jose, he noted the game "made a statement that San Jose is a much better team than us."
Maybe so, but here's another statement it made: Nobody in the market is delivering better sound bites these days than Kreis.
Just don't (wink, wink) tell the owners.
Dennis Rodman met his father for the first time last week, during a visit to the Philippines.
Philander Rodman, who fathered 29 children by 16 different women, said he was thrilled to have the association.
Sources say the only real question the Worm had was how different things would have been if his dad had been named Purity.
There has been much noise lately about Utah's refusal to play BYU in 2014 and 2015. But the Utes' schedule slightly cleared a few days later when it was announced the annual Pac-12/Big Ten alliance couldn't be worked out.
Which theoretically leaves Utah more dates to play BYU.
Or Northern Colorado, as circumstances permit.
Brazilian soccer star Kaka is believed to be the first athlete to reach 10 million Twitter followers, and that total is now up to almost 12 million. For perspective, that's more than twice LeBron James' following.
Speculation is that Kaka reached that total by tweeting in three languages.
As opposed to Terry Bradshaw, who hasn't entirely mastered one.
Pete Rose is set to star with his fiancee in a TV reality show called "Pete Rose and Kiana Kim Family Project."
The former baseball star told Entertainment Weekly: "It's not going to be classless — like it seems like a lot of reality shows aren't really reality, but our reality show is going to be funny, entertaining, and real."
Sorry to stir up old bones, but wanna bet?
1320-KFAN's Kyle Gunther on Twitter: "Since the Utes will be on the PAC 12's mountain network … is it okay for BYU fans to make fun of them for still playing on 'the Mountain?' "
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment, commits...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- BYU looking for strong finish in intriguing...
- Utah coach Kyle Whittingham says Utes didn't...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 155
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 80
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 32
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 31
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 27
- BYU looking for strong finish in... 26